Last Minute Announcements

Go down

Last Minute Announcements

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:04 pm

"Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth starts to play on the sound system; leading to the exploding of cheers from the crowd. Adam Harvey walks out in a leather jacket, a dark orange polo shirt, and black pants as he waves to the fans, and gives them high fives as he walks down the ramp.
-
Stan: "Here comes our almighty Commissioner! All please bow to this powerful man!"
-
Jake: "I hint a bit of sarcasm in your voice, Stan. Knowing you, you've started to drink the Koolaid that Victor Machado and his friends have been stirring for the past two months."
-
Stan: "I'm just saying that they have some points when it comes to Adam Harvey and him using his power as the authority figure on the television shows a bit too much."
-
Jake: "A bit too... what? You have been drinking that Koolaid!"
-
Adam walks up the steel steps and is handed a microphone by a ringside attendent. He nods to them and enters the ring before throwing his free hand into the air to the cheers of the crwod. He smiles at them and looks over the crowd as the music lowers.
-
Adam Harvey: "I know you all have had a great time this evening and I know we are moments away from our main event, but I just wanted to come out here to personally deliver some news to all of you!"
-
Fans althoughout the arena cheer as Adam finishes his first sentence.
-
Adam Harvey: "I know you all saw what I just saw what happened Rated RS, Steven Why, and Annihilation Champion General Freedom. After throwing some comments at each other last season, it seems Rated and Steven have some issues with each other. So... I'm going to do something about it.
The first thing I'm here to announces is that at Cardinal Carnage, Rated RS will face Steven Why!"

-
The crowd cheers at that statement leading a audiable groan from Stan into his microphone.
-
Adam Harvey: "Now that I've got that out the way, I need to address some other things that will be happening at the pay-per-view... and that's two championships in particulary.
The CiR Purity Championship and the CiR Double Down Championship!

-
I do not respect what Victor, Alyssa, Alexander, and Matt have done the past few months. They have questioned my power and Carnage in Ring, and because of that I can only do some much to them without them complaining that I'm stacking the decks on them. So I'm not going to do anything to them, but announce their matches.
Since the final Queen of Carnage Champion was crowned at RISK, she has not recieved a title match for being the final champion. That is why Anna will be facing Matt Riddle for the Double Down Championship at Cardinal Carnage!"

-
An "Anna! Anna!" chant starts up as Adam nods his head.
-
Adam Harvey: "That's not all for Matt... no no no. I watched his match with Jason Storm earlier tonight and since it was a non-title match... why not have them face each other at the pay-per-view? That's right! There is will two Double Down Championship defenses as Jason Storm AND Anna will be challenging for the title in one night!"
-
Cheers from the audience fill the arena and Adam holds back a smile as the fans start chanting for both Jason Storm and Anna.
-
Adam Harvey: "Alexander Svart, you sir, will be defending your championship, as well. After looking over the roster, I've decided your challenger... I'm sorry... I meant to say challengers! Alexander will defend the Purity Championship against Henri Black... Prayme Rosario... Ryan Magnus... and Ben Langston III in a Fatal Five Way!"
-
Stan: "How can you say that is fair, Jake?! He is clearly making it harder and harder for them to retain their titles!"
-
Adam Harvey: "And I would say that is all, but it's not. With Victor Machado claiming the Risk or Reward briefcase for his World Heavyweight Championship match, I can't add any stipulations to his match. Not that I want to, he got that match fair and square. But it's my job as Commissioner to make sure all matches are fair and square, so, Alyssa Hendryl will be banned from ringside for every single match that evening! If she even peeks her head out the curtain, then she will be fired on the spot!
I will not put up with their mind games in Carnage in Ring and I've laid down the law! You made the bed of nails, guys, now lay in it!"

-
Adam drops the microphone and "Symphony of Destruction" starts to play again as Adam hops out the ring. The camera pans over to Jake and Stan as they process what has just been announced.
-
Jake: "Adam just made it harder for Victor, Alyssa, Matt, and Alexander to be able to help each other throughout the night. However, he also made it fair and square for their opponents, so I see nothing wrong with what he has decided."
-
Stan: "Fair and sqaure?! Do you not have ears?! First, Adam is making Matt Riddle defend his title twice in one night. Sure, that is the rule for the Double Down title but it only happens every so often! And in recent history, how many people have retained after defending it twice in one night? Not many! Adam just wants Matt to lose it for playing the rug from under him at RISK!
And Alexander defending his title against four people gives him a twenty percent chance of retaining! He wants them to lose their championships! Him banning Alyssa is just the icing on the cake, cause now she can't support her allies from ringside!"

-
Jake: "All I know is that those four will not be happy when we hear from them again."
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down