Différente personalités? (infamy)

Go down

Différente personalités? (infamy)

Post  BBR on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:21 pm

A pre-recorded video in shown on the CarnageTron on Sunday’s afternoon before the Bloodshed show at the CHUM hospital in Montreal. Rosario is waiting in the waiting room with Rachel sitting next to him.
-
Rachel Leblanc: I’m sure everything is fixed in your head, you didn’t have any of these episodes since your comeback.
-
Prayme Rosario: I know but we never know... I’ve been feeling differently lately... at some point I don’t know why I’ve been fighting with... Henri.
-
Right before he finishes his sentence Rachel interrupts him
-
Rachel Leblanc: Listen babe, you’re back on your way up in this business and Henri Black alongside Eliza are in your way and we got to make sure to keep them out of our way.
-
As soon Prayme is about to reply to that he receives a phone call.
-
Prayme Rosario: Sorry babe, got to take this if the Doc calls my name can you take the results for me?
-
Prayme gets up from his seat and walks away. Moment later The Doc calls his name as Rachel gets up and answers for him.
-
Rachel Leblanc: I’m his wife he asked me to take the results for him.
-
The Doc: You must be Miss... Leblanc?
-
Rachel Leblanc: Yes, I am.
-
The Doc: Well come inside we have some things to discuss.
-
Rachel follows The Doc inside his office as soon the door closes behind them the video fades to black then fades in back.
-
Rachel Leblanc: So you’re telling me…he is suffering for some personality disorder?
-
The Doc: Yes indeed madame Leblanc, after all these years researching about his condition after the many concussions we discover that he might be... schizophrenic... that explains the many sides of him in the past years... Big Boss Rosario, Prayme Rosario, The Submission Animal, The Bone Collector, Destiny and I’m probably missing some but these are the personalities I’ve met, Madame Leblanc.
-
Rachel who doesn’t seem in shock but more interested about the subject.
-
Rachel Leblanc: But what’s his true identity?
-
The Doc: They all are, I mean it might be the concussions that messed up everything in his head... for a moment he can be sadistic and evil like The Submission Animal then switch completely and become more like a cerebral assassin who wants to control everything...
-
Rachel Leblanc: Like... Big Boss Rosario, I see. Do you know what triggers his personalities?
-
The Doc: Nothing is clear for now, he seems like he’s at war with himself he wants peace with his fellow friends but also wants his fame back…which this is pretty much Destiny talking. Have you notice something different from him?
-
Rachel Leblanc: Exactly what you just said, he wanted to end the war with Henri Black and I stopped him from it.
-
The Doc: Why?
-
Rachel Leblanc: Because that’s not what he truly want…he wants to put everyone who is his path out of it and reach for gold.
-
The Doc: That’s what he wants or what you want?
-
Rachel smirks before answering.
-
Rachel Leblanc: What... we want and I’m pretty sure that you will keep this mouth of yours shut.
-
Rachel pulls of an envelope and drops it on the table.
-
Rachel Leblanc: I believe this will be enough right Doc?
-
Rachel then gets up and walks away, on her way out Prayme was waiting outside of the office.
-
Prayme Rosario: Hey babe, so anything good?
-
Rachel kisses him
-
Rachel Leblanc: Everything is good ‘‘Boo’’ you are going to succeed without a problem!
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum