Keeping him by the leash ( near the main event )

Go down

Keeping him by the leash ( near the main event )

Post  BBR on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Camera fades in Prayme and Rachel’s locker room.
-
Prayme is pacing around while wrapping his wrists with black tapes
-
Rachel Leblanc: Are you focus?
-
Prayme Rosario: I Am more than ever, I’m having a one on one match against Henri and after I make him tap tonight I will finally step forward in my career and put an end to this childish war of ours.
-
Rachel Leblanc: No!
-
Rachel slams her hand on the desk and stares at him who seems surprised from her behavior.
-
Prayme Rosario: What do you mean... no?
-
Rachel Leblanc: Tonight the only thing you’re going to end it’s Henri’s career, we didn’t came here to make friends with anyone... you came here to put yourself back at the top of the food chain, take championship golds and leave a scar in Carnage’s history! When I fell in love with you... I fell in love with Big Boss Rosario’s determination for success and obsession for power, I fell in love with The Submission Animal’s ways of inflicting pain on his opponents, I fell in love with you as the ruthless -censored- I’ve met back in the Revenants era.
-
Prayme remains in silence hearing what Rachel has to say.
-
Rachel Leblanc: I will not let you go back to the soft man they want you to become again... you’re no longer Destiny.
-
Prayme’s eyes looks in shock as Rachel approaches him and puts her hand on his heart.
-
Rachel Leblanc: They are not worth it Prayme, they only want you to do spectaculars thing to impress them when the only person you should always impress is standing in front of you.
-
Rachel then lifts her head a bit and approaches her lips near his.
-
Rachel Leblanc: You cannot fail me, You need to put your brother down for good.
-
Rachel then kisses him passionately with her eyes closed as the camera slowly fades out aiming at Prayme’s eyes wide open.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down