Gino debut promo

Go down

Gino debut promo

Post  GinoBlake on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:32 am

Gino was backstage, carrying his bag as he was met by Bex with a microphone.
-
Bex: I’m here with the new comer Gino, I have a few questions? Firstly, You’re still very young and have already accomplished so much. How does it feel to conquer Mexico, the United States, The United Kingdom, now coming to Carnage?
-
Gino spits out his gun, before taking out his glasses as he starts to speak.
-
Gino: It’s great man, most of the success was from starting so young. As a lot of people know I started training when I was 14, so by the time I was 18 I already had 4 years of experience. It felt great knowing that one day getting into Carnage in the Ring seemed impossible and now that I’m 21 I’m a man that been all over the world.
-
Bex: Your dad’s legacy is something that you are very proud of, and anyone that has seen you in the ring knows you’re doing him proud. What do you hope to add to the legacy?
-
Gino:The legacy is one of my main reasons I do what I do. My goal is by the prime of my career for people to know the name “El Sanguinario”. People looking up his name and realizing how great he was. Not just because he’s my dad, but because he was great, working for AAA and CMLL in Mexico and wrestling some of the biggest names of Lucha Libre. Even wrestling some of the names you hear about now like Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, and Rey Mysterio. All this wasn’t even at his prime of his career. If it comes down to one thing is that for all my accomplishments I want everybody to know the name “El Sanguinario”.
-
Bex: Anything else you want to tell the Carnage Nation?
-
Gino: Just to be ready because Gino is only getting better. I’m training everyday getting all the knowledge I can get just to be better in that ring for not only me, but my family legacy. I came here to make a statement . Gino will dominate the division, and I will show you why I am the Latino Heatthrob, because soon I will be El Fino, Divino, Gino, the future CIR El Campéon.
GinoBlake

View user profile

Back to top Go down