Common enemies ( open to Henri Black, Alexander Svart and Alyssa )

Go down

Common enemies ( open to Henri Black, Alexander Svart and Alyssa )

Post  BBR on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 am

This is why I bleed by Leader starts playing as Prayme by himself appears on stage wearing his black leather jacket and ring attire making his way down the ramp with a furious look on his face.
-
Mixed reaction from the crowd is given.
-
Prayme then slides in the ring and immediately asks for the microphone, the ring announcer gives it.
-
Prayme Rosario: Cut the damn music!
-
Music slowly fades out.
-
Prayme Rosario: Last Wednesday, Infamy! Main event Prayme Rosario, Henri Black…a match that every single person in this entire building and the millions watching at home on the Carnage TV was hoping to witness.
-
Another mixed reaction from the crowd.
-
Prayme paces around the ring.
-
Prayme Rosario: We we’re going at each other like gladiators in the arena fighting for survival…but then two fools had to ruin that moment.
-
Prayme then stops and smirks.
-
Prayme Rosario: Alexander and Alyssa…you don’t know in what kind of trouble you just go in to. You stole this moment from me, you prevented a victory and an end of a chapter in my life. You just added yourselves on my hit list.
-
Crowd start cheering but still can hear some boos across the arena.
-
Prayme then goes near the ropes and leans on them staring at the main camera.
-
Prayme Rosario: Now I wonder why the two of you got in another man’s business. I’m here in the ring wondering why Alexander who is having success and Alyssa who is pretty much a well-respected performer in this industry attacked Henri Black and Prayme Rosario.
-
Prayme scratches his head.
-
Prayme Rosario: Why would you guys put yourselves in this position knowing damn well that The Bone Collector, ‘’Moi’’ would hunt you down…till it feels like the debt of messing up with my business is completed?
-
Before he continues Rachel Leblanc walks on stage with a mic in hand.
-
Rachel Leblanc: Because they saw how weak you’ve become ‘’Boo’’
-
Prayme seems in shock as he stands up straight confused from her words.
-
Rachel makes her way down the ramp staring at her boyfriend in the ring.
-
Rachel Leblanc: Everyone in this arena saw it and when I say everyone, I include you!
-
Rachel enters the ring and stands in front of Prayme.
-
Rachel Leblanc: When I gave you the speech on Infamy before your match against Henri, I saw regrets in your eyes…I saw that you we’re thinking about making peace with Henri Black when you know damn well that you two will never co-exist again.
-
The crowd start booing Rachel.
-
Rachel Leblanc: The dream of bringing back The Revenant is dead Prayme, put it in your confused brain and tell the voices in your head that you will never let them down again.
-
Prayme takes a few steps back and stares at Rachel Leblanc confused and shocked.
-
Rachel Leblanc: As much that I hate hurting you, I rather be honest and tell you the ugly truth than be watching you hurting yourself with this stupid dream.
-
The crowd loudly boos Rachel Leblanc who seems to be unbothered from the crowd’s reaction.
-
Rachel Leblanc: Do you understand?
-
Prayme continues to stare Rachel.
-
Prayme then brings the mic to his lips
-
Prayme Rosario: Since when?
-
Prayme then points at her.
-
Prayme Rosario: Since when you know my head isn’t all there? Matter of a fact the problem right now isn’t the war with my brother…the problem is that instead of focusing on we’re going to do to Alexander and Alyssa you’re focusing on a dream that is precious to me!
-
Prayme grabs Rachel by the arm
-
Prayme Rosario: Don’t tell me you never thought of it.
-
He then hold her hand.
-
Prayme Rosario: I cannot be the only member of this family wishing for a return, I cannot be the only one being crazy enough to strongly believe in this dream…
-
Prayme then stops talking and just stands there looking at Rachel.
-
Rachel then holds his hand tighter
-
Rachel Leblanc: I used to believe in Santa and it led me to deception and I don’t want to feel that way again…neither you! I’m the one taking care of you, I’m the one who was checking on you when you were having headaches because of your concussions, not them! Where was Henri Black when you were suffering at home? Where was his wife Eliza Hu? Where was Helena Noir? Where Hennerz? Where was Esgaroth? Nowhere to be found right? That’s what you want to do make peace with the people that left you behind when you most needed them? Henri Black and Eliza are just as bad as Alyssa and Alexander Svart!
-
As soon she says that, Henri Black’s theme song blasts thru the PA system.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common enemies ( open to Henri Black, Alexander Svart and Alyssa )

Post  Henri Black on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:44 pm

-
Henri walks out onto the top of the Ramp with Eliza, dressed in her training gear.
-
Henri: “An interesting argument there Rachel, You're right I never talked to Prayme about his concussions, never asked how he was. Nobody but you did that, and for one very simple reason. HE NEVER TOLD US”
-
Henri slowly begins walking down the ramp, keeping an eye on Prayme and Rachel.
-
Henri: “Prayme always was that sort of person, never wanting anybody to see him weak, but that's exactly what's happening now. Somehow he is completely oblivious to the fact that you've got him dancing on the end of your strings like some kind of deranged puppet master.”
-
The fans latch onto the comment and begin chanting “Puppet Master” towards Rachel.
-
Eliza: “A puppet master that given the opportunity I would be more than happy to put down.”
-
Henri smiles at his wife and turns his attention back to Rachel and Prayme.
-
Henri: “We have some unresolved issues you and I, but when we were in a position to put them to rest Alexander Svart decided to make our match at Cardinal Carnage personal, because clearly a five man match isn't difficult enough for him.”
-
As they reach the ring Henri stops and shrugs and the foolish decision.
-
Eliza: “And you know what, Alyssa reminds me a lot of you Rachel. Hiding away and pulling on Svart's strings, too afraid to directly involve herself unless it's by attacking somebody from behind.”
-
Henri mounts the steps and hods the ring ropes open for Eliza before stepping in and placing himself between Eliza and Rachel.
-
Henri: “You know Eliza, that's a good point. You and Alyssa should get together some time, compare notes.”
-
Having dealt with Rachel, Henri turns his attention back to Prayme.
-
Henri: “Now, as I said you and I have unresolved issues, and make no mistake we will resolve them, But for the time being Alexander Svart you are officially square atop my Censored list.”
-
Henri looks down at his hand, clenching it into a fist and thrusting it out in front of him and looks Prayme dead in the eye.
-
Eliza: “I hope you know what you're doing Henri.”
-

Last edited by Henri Black on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:56 am

Prayme then looks at the fist then brings back his eyes up staring at Henri Black as he reaches for a fist pump, Rachel Leblanc quickly pulls him back.
-

( open to Alex and Alyssa )
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:01 am

-reply incoming-
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:09 pm

"Rise" by Skillet plays through the arena, as Alexander Svart appears, wearing a blue sleeveless hoodie with a golden-yellow Scandinavian cross, the hood covering a bit of his face, appears on the ramp. The Purity Championship showing clearly. Alyssa Hendryl is walking out next to him, giving him a quick nod.
-
Alexander Svart: Now let's hold on a second
The two of you
Or well, the four of you
You can not stand there acting like all of this came out of the blue
-
We got history. Starting all the way back to when I tried to join you
Yeah, you remember that little fiasco? Well you screwed up big time
What you still haven't realized is that action has consequences
-
Alexander Svart zips up his hoodie and takes it off. The camera focusing on the front of his body, with some minor scars visible.
-
Alexander Svart turns around, showing the camera a scar more visible than anything else on his back
A big "0" is carved on his back. Some gasps are heard in the crowd as the hideous scar is shown.

-
You two know more than well the man responsible for this
This was my consequence
I reached too far too soon and got taken
-
He puts on the hoodie once again, covering the scar and turning his attention back to the ring
-
You two have escaped the consequences of your actions for far too long
When I reached the top, you two were long gone
But now we are all right here, in the grandest stage of them all
-
As annoying as your on again off again relationship has been, it ended up sinking both of you
Just look at this
-
The Sweet Swede lifts the Carnage in Ring Purity Championship high up in the air, almost shaking it as his emotions are running through his body
-
I did this! Not either of you!
I made my way to this title while the two of you bickered about another problem
This is what happens when you have a goal
And you have the right friends
-
Alex takes a quick look at Alyssa Hendryl then turns his attention back
-
My sister told me a lot of things
One of them being, do not mess with you two
You are family to her
-
The last time I saw Helena Noir was my first day here
It has been a long time since then
And I have made a lot of new friends
Good Friends
They helped me see my way
My way to this championship
-
This Championship means that I am better than you!
It means that Infamy is my damned show!
You can not for a second think that you can steal the spotlight of my show!
-
Ben Langston and Ryan Magnus have learned the hard way what happens when you step inside the ring with me, now it's your turn

-
Alexendar Svart and Alyssa Hendryl enters the ring. Alex walks up to the other men and shares the middle of the ring with them
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:32 pm

-
Prayme then start laughing in a sarcastic way before bringing his mic to his lips.
-
Prayme Rosario: Oh damn! I remember that, Helena Noir called that shot and it was rated perfect. I must agree with you Alex we were not good with you back in…what 2015 something like that? I mean you’re still butthurt about something bigger than you?
-
Prayme then walks by Henri and Eliza as he give his back to them facing Alex and Alyssa.
-
Prayme Rosario: I’m also agreeing on the fact that the man standing behind me is family.
-
The camera angle managed to capture Rachel’s reaction to his words showing her disagreement on Live TV.
-
Prayme Rosario: The two women behind me are also family, so let’s see you’re still reaching too far…too soon. You don’t have any idea in what kind of trouble you just got in to. You see Alex there was reason why you were not chosen to be part of one of the most dominant force in pro wrestling and you’ve shown the world exactly that.
-
Prayme then turns around to talk to Henri Black.
-
Prayme Rosario: Correct me if I’m wrong ‘’hermano’’ when we used to do that kind of job we made sure that the message was loud and clear…but on top of that we made sure that the job was done properly…inflicting the right amount of pain so they could remember us and what would it be like to retaliate.
-
Prayme and Henri Black both stares each other as Black agrees with him with a smirk.
-
Prayme then turns around giving back the attention to Alex and Alyssa.
-
Prayme Rosario: We succeeded there living you a beautiful scar…and you well you failed! So here is my message to you kid, you got balls I give you that since day one. I want you to keep that fire burning inside of you cause when we will meet in this very ring I will teach you how to do the work…The Revenants way!
-
Rachel then walks by Henri Black and shoulder tackles Eliza Hu on her way next to Prayme.
-
Rachel Leblanc: Let’s not forget that I’ve made you tap Alyssa…not once but twice babe. You were dethroned by a rookie and I’d be glad to repeat history by putting you into my Neck Therapy and snap that little skinny neck of yours.
-
The crowd are having a great time as they begin to cheer for all of them.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:47 am

-
Henri: “I'm not going to lie, I haven't even thought about back then for years, as a matter of fact in the time that's passed I've done everything I can do to forget it all.”
-
Henri walks to the opposite end of the ring to Prayme and leans against the ropes.
-
Henri: “But I think I remember the vague details. Prayme, Helena and I held that little talent search and you signed up. And now that you bring it up I think you might even have been the lucky “winner” of that contest but what nobody realised was that the whole situation was a set up.”
-
Henri leans further back on the ropes until his head and shoulders are hanging outside the ring and his feet are no longer touching the mat and rubs his hands over his face.
-
Eliza: “Sometimes I am truly glad that I never met the old Henri, you know?”
-
Henri flips back into the ring and lands on his feet.
-
Henri: “You saw what I did to Joey LeClair in NFG, that was a decidedly 'Old Henri' thing to do. But I take your meaning. As for you Alex it would seem that you were the unfortunate victim and do indeed have a legitimate issue with the two of us. So I'm not going to offer any meaningless platitudes, and I'm not going to hurl insults like my “brother” here. Instead I will do this. Sunday, October twenty first we settle matters in the ring, face to face, man to man.”
-
As he says this Henri looks back and forth from Eliza to Rachel and then Alyssa.
-
Eliza: “Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Svart's little friend Alyssa, and an especially close eye on that Censored Cesnored of a puppet master Rachel”
-
Henri smiles at Eliza and looks back to Alex
-
Henri: “Now I can't magically produce Esgaroth or your loving sister Helena Noir But you'll have your one and only chance to extract vengeance against one half of the Revenants at Cardinal Carnage.”
-
Henri walks back to the front of the ring and puts his arms over the ropes, using them to support his body.
-
Henri: “Don't take this to mean I intend to do anything less than walk out with that title mind you, because anything short of your absolute best and I will crush you underfoot without a second thought.”
-
Leaning further forward Henri flips over the top rope and placing his hand on the ring apron lands on his feet on the floor outside the ring before turning and walking towards Alex and Alyssa.
-
Henri: “See you on the twenty first, Champ.”
-
With that Henri and Eliza pass by and through the curtain
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Alyssa Hendryl walks up to Alexander and puts her hand on his back. Alex takes a quick look at her and starts walking towards the ropes with her. As they reach the ropes, he quickly turns back
-
Alexander Svart: Sure Prayme, do like you always do
Play it off with an insult or two
And Henri, you got your chance to play the high horse card before galloping your way out of here
-
Neither of you seem to realize the situation
You are not looking at the same kid who joined this business with a twinkle in his eyes
With hopes and dreams reaching far beyond this ring and it's glory
This is not the story of how I get revenge on a couple of bullies
-
This is the story of how I fulfill my promise
How I deal with the consequences of my actions
And how I take my spot at the damned top
-
Two weeks, that's all you have
You better smile to the camera while you got the shot
Because after Cardinal Carnage
You two will become a footnote in the history of Carnage in Ring
-
Alexendar Svart raises the Purity Championship high up in the air
-
And I will prove why I am the future of this place
This is my *censored* show!

-
Alexendar Svart throws the mic on the mat, letting it bounce away as the thud echoes through the arena. He takes one more heavy breath before going out of the ring as the camera fades away
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down