Ambitions (infamy)

Go down

Ambitions (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:55 am

Anna is next to Candice Witt.
-
Candice: "I'd like to welcome Anna tonight, thanks for taking the time to do this interview!"
-
Anna nods, as Candice begins the interview.
-
Candice: "Tonight you're facing the former Purity Champion, Ben Langston the Third. Do you have anything to say about your thoughts going into the match?"
-
Anna frowns slightly, and nods.
-
Anna: "I'm not exactly too keen on his focus on "Purity" talks when we're talking about the title he formerly held. He seems like a... nice dude? But that was just a strange angle to have as a champion.

But hey, he also had a winning streak that was super long during his reign, so what do I know, haha."

-
Candice: "But speaking of championships, do you feel that a win here tonight might help strengthen your case to go towards another championship title in the near future?"
-
Anna nods at first, but then stops to think and shakes her head.
-
Anna: "I won a title at the most recent pay per view, Candice. What bigger proof of concept can you have that you're championship caliber than being a literal champion?

Sure, beating Ben tonight will help prove that my win to become the final Queen of Carnage isn't a fluke, but I shouldn't just "suddenly" be put into title pictures because of that."

-
Candice nods, and asks her next question.
-
Candice: "What title do you currently have your sights set on, if you had to answer?"
-
Anna thinks, but then just sort of raises her left shoulder in a half shrug.
-
Anna: "That's a tough question to think of an answer on the spot about, but I suppose the Double Down championship would be a decent goal to have for the immediate future, don't ya think?"
-
Candice nods her head yet again.
-
Candice: "Finally, about Stev-"
-
Anna's expression turns into one of a scowl, to which Candice flinches slightly at.
-
Anna: "If you're asking about what happened last week, our emotions flared on camera. That's what happens when you're having your life filmed, when you're a wrestler, a reality star, a musician, or athlete.

As to what was said during that argument, I'm not going to speak affirmatively for Steve himself, but I feel we both realized the other's feelings on the topics discussed and hopefully we both can grow as people from it."

-
Candice, after letting out a nearly inaudible sigh of relief at Anna calming herself down, looks towards the camera slightly.
-
Candice: "You heard it here first folks, the dynamic duo is still together."
-
Anna stares at Candice for a moment, then shakes her head and groans.
-
Anna: "For your sake, I hope somebody fed you that line, Candice, because that was really bad.
-
Candice pouts as Anna begins to literally laugh out loud, and starts to walk away. Candice mumbles her next sentence in a whisper.
-
Candice: "I thought it was a good joke."
-
Anna: "What was that?

Oh would you look at that, Candice, I've got to go get ready for my match.

Can't let the dreams stay dreams, can't let the ambitions stay ambitions.

And maybe since my intentions are "pure", Ben won't go on about how he's the only one pure in the locker room."

-
Anna shrugs, and walks completely out of frame as the images fades to black.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum