Gruesome Words (prematch Bloodshed - open to Why, King, Logan and Adam if Jimmy wants to respond)

Go down

Gruesome Words (prematch Bloodshed - open to Why, King, Logan and Adam if Jimmy wants to respond)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 am

I Predict a Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs begins to play through the speakers as Logan Acid & Bobby Gruesome slowly make their way through the curtain and onto the stage accompanied by Mick Malone. Wearing matching red & white attires with their respective tag titles around their waists they stroll down the ramp with Mick following behind them in a crimson red Armani suit, taunting the fans as they go.
-
Stan: "And here are the reigning CiR Tag Team Champions, hot off one of the all time great defenses in the history of Bloodshed! Bobby and Logan must be on top of the world after they beat King and Henri last week."
-
Jake: "While I agree that Bobby and Logan must be on top of the world after picking up the 123 on a former World Champion, it doesn't excuse the fact that once again Mick Malone got involved and robbed us of what could have been a true classic."
-
Stan: "Come off it Jake, Mick Malone barely had any impact on the match. A match I might add that was only made to fuel King's ego and Adam's vendetta against Bobby and Logan."
-
Jake: "That's just not true Stan, Adam has been nothing but generous to Bobby and Logan by allowing them to keep Malone at ringside despite the fact that he nearly always gets involved. I'm afraid though after last week surely Malone has to be barred from the title match at Cardinal Carnage."
-
Stan: "If Adam bars Mick from Cardinal Carnage he'll surely have a lawsuit on his hands."
-
The duo enter the ring, as Malone stays on the outside, and ascend adjacent turnbuckles, raising their titles aloft for all to see. Both berate the crowd, soaking in more of the boos as their entrance music dies down. They descend the turnbuckles, and stand in the middle of the ring as they are handed microphones by the ring attendants, the crowd's boos increase as Bobby raises his microphone to his mouth.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Bobby Gruesome. My friend to the left of me is Logan Acid. We are the CiR Tag Team Champions. We are the greatest Tag Team to ever set foot in a CiR ring. We are quite simply Pure Excellence!"
-
Jake: "I'm sure the crowd know who they are by now."
-
Stan: "Never hurts to remind them, after all some of these people probably watch ... other promotions, so their IQ numbers cant be that high."
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Last week on Bloodshed in this very ring, we defended our titles against Adam Harvey's handpicked challengers of King and Henri Black. Despite neither one of these individuals deserving or warranting a Tag Team Championship shot against myself and Logan, Adam forced us to compete against them on our first night back from our vacation. Well guess what!"
-
Crowd: "What?"
-
Bobby Gruesome: "We not only defeated Adam's challengers, we dominated them. We broke them into tiny little pieces and showed the world why Henri Black belongs nowhere near our level, but also why King lost both the two top singles titles in this federation in the span of ten minutes."
-
Bobby paces back and forth in the ring.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Yet for some reason, here tonight for the viewing pleasure of all you ungrateful imbred swine we call the CiR faithful, Adam Harvey has once again given King a match against the men who soundly obliterated him last week. I'm sure if Adam had his way tonight would also be a contest for the CiR Tag Team Championship, but fortunately due to the man King has been partnered with that isn't possible."
-
Bobby smirks to Logan as the both chuckle slightly.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Thanks to Adam's own incompetence he's unable to give King another chance to complete the Triple Crown of CiR tonight, due to the fact that King's partner, the perennial underdog Steven Why is ineligible to challenge for a Championship in CiR. In one act of shortsightedness at RISK, Adam has prevented King from using all the backstage pull he possesses to rob us of our Tag Team titles here tonight. Hell I am almost glad Steven is the biggest *censored* on the roster. Had he had the balls to just pin General Freedom and force him into the institute Adam would be able to railroad us into losing the Tag Championships and put them around the waist of King. Who after all is the biggest piece of..."
-
Entrance music cuts across Bobby mid sentence much to his frustration.
-
Jake: "Look who it is Stan."

(Literally anyone can jump in here.)
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gruesome Words (prematch Bloodshed - open to Why, King, Logan and Adam if Jimmy wants to respond)

Post  Logan Acid on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:10 am

OOC: I’ll reply, you’ll probably have to edit the end of that a little bit
Logan Acid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gruesome Words (prematch Bloodshed - open to Why, King, Logan and Adam if Jimmy wants to respond)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Californication by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers begins to play as Steven Why steps out onto the entrance ramp, alone. He's staring at Bobby specifically.
-
Jake: "I knew that King and Steven wouldn't take this lying down."
-
Stan: "My eyes might be going bad, Jake, but I only see half of Pure Excellence's opponents right now."
-
Steven slowly begins walking towards the ring, not breaking eye contact with Bobby.
-
Steven: "Firstly, it wasn't Adam or King who offered to be King's partner in this match tonight, it was me."
-
Why hops up onto the ring apron, wisely choosing to not enter the ring when the numbers are three to one.
-
Steven: "Firstly, I'd like to briefly address what you've said about King. I'm not going to spend too long on him, because he's a big boy and he doesn't need me to defend him.

King has done more than the three of us in and around this ring have done combined here in CiR. I can freely admit that I find the two of you to be amazing tag team wrestlers, and great in singles action as well... But you've only had one of CiR's many titles around your waists so far.

King may have lost two titles, but do you know what the flipside of that is? He was strong enough, smart enough to win two titles."

-
Steven: "But enough about him, let's compare the two of you to the biggest.... *censored*, was it?"
-
Steven pauses, waiting for confirmation from the duo, to which both nod, grinning.
-
Steven sighs, and ducks underneath the top rope, and walks towards Bobby and Logan so that he's only about a meter and a half from them both.
-
Steven: "I might not be able to challenge for a title, that much is true.... But do you know what you two and I have in common? I actually did win the Bloodshed title fairly recently, and then quickly lost it because I got cocky, and let my guard down. I don't believe I have to mention a certain duo that the two of you underestimated. And how the two of you are lucky enough that Adam isn't vindictive enough to strip you of your rematch clauses for insulting him and fellow CiR management.

I'm not saying that Adam should abuse his power, and that it should be treated as extraordinary for him not to let his emotions get in the way... but if you've been here long enough, you'd know that's not always the case."

-
Why waves his hand, knowing that what he's speaking probably won't get through to the men in front of him, but still, he decides to continue speaking.
-
Steven: "You're both very talented men, and I'm saying that without any irony, any hidden meaning.

But all the talent in the world means nothing when you go out of your way to not just burn bridges, but to nuke them from orbit.

Being the best tag team in CiR means nothing when you lose the titles, which we're all aware that you're capable of doing... and then you don't win your rematch. There have been teams on your level in the past here in CiR. There have been some I've personally ranked higher, but that's besides the point.

The point is, everyone in CiR, in the world, eventually has a bad day. Has a bad match. What will the two of you have if you ever find yourself outside of the frame of the title picture?

Will you be nostalgic about better days, like two highschool jocks who are reliving their days of throwing 4 touchdowns in a game?

Or will you try to make your future even better? Will you march forth into the unknown, with a smile upon your face?

This might be the question the two of you ask yourself come Cardinal Carnage. Or ER, or what have you.

Because I go into the future, one match at a time, trying to improve myself, to try and correct the wrong choices I've made in the past...

Atone for my sins.

I could have risked anything in my match at RISK. My hair, my name again... really anything. But I chose something that I knew would actually matter to me. That would actually upset me if I lost it.

But here's the thing, I'm not mad at Vahn. I'm not mad at General, I'm not even mad at myself. I've been able to grow as a person in the months since that loss, and win or lose tonight, I hope the two of you can as well.

... Why?"

-
He just shrugs.
-
Steven: "I guess I'm trying to see the best in people?

You may view that as weak.

As stupid.

But that's the only way I can stay sane after doing this all these years. That there's no truly evil person in CiR. On the planet. That anybody has the capacity to make themselves a better person.

Not a better wrestler, a better person."

-
With that, he lets the microphone fall down to his side, staring at the men still, until...
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Acid on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Logan abruptly interrupts.

Logan Acid: “Hold on a damn minute, we are the best tag team roaming God’s green earth and the absolute BEST-

Logan pats the gold around his waist.

Logan Acid: -This division has to offer. Bobby & I had absolutely no problem tossing aside King & Henri Black like last week’s trash, and I assure you, Steven, we’ll have no problem doing it to you as well. We appreciate the camaraderie from you, but when it comes down to it. The two of US are straight up BETTER than the two of you. But enough talking, I think it’s time Pure Excellence show you two exactly why we are THE Gold Standard of the tag team division.”

Logan tosses the microphone aside as he unstraps the title from around his waist.
Logan Acid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:30 pm

The war sirens are heard all over the arena as "Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd erupts in cheers, waiting for the last piece of the puzzle to appear. When the crowd calms down, King suddenly runs out on the ramp which gets the crowd to once again start cheering, even louder this time. King, wearing a black leather jacket and a Golden Crown on his head with "CiR" engraved. King stands on the top of the ramp, soaking in the moment as the crowd cheers him on.
-
Cheers echoes through the arena as the Carnage in Ring crowd welcomes their hero. King makes his way to the ring, hugging and celebrating with the crowd on his way. He takes a walk around the ring while greeting the fans around the ring. He jumps up on the apron and turns towards the crowd.
-
Jake: Finally! King is here! He would never leave Steven Why, his closest friend! The two of them might be what is needed to finally take Pure Excellence down to earth!
-
Stan: Steven King is and always will be a joke! King has been using Steven whenever he could not do something by himself and Steven has always let him down
-
King walks up to Steven Why, the two men sharing a smile with each other as King slowly raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
King: Good day ladies and gentlemen!
-
The crowd erupts in cheers once more making the smile on King's face grow bigger. King turns around and walks up to Logan Acid and Bobby Gruesome
-
Steven here is a really good man
He is giving you two way more credit than you deserve
-
I honestly believe that you two are more lucky than you are good
There have been a plethora of better teams in Carnage in Ring
And there will be more once you are gone
-
I have told so many people this year that I have seen people like them a thousand times before
And guess what, you two fit that description perfectly
I have seen people like you come and go
So many damned times
-
My road to those title will not be a short one
That is something I have known from the start
That is why I team up with Steven today
Not to win those titles, but to learn more
-
I am not a tag team wrestler
My track record shows a million more losses in team matches than in singles matches
That's because no team mate can ever measure up to the ones I team up with during singles matches
-
King points to the crowd and they quickly respond with a cheer
-
They are the one I have won all my damned titles with
But the truth is, I will need more to win those titles
I will need a need a partner to carry his part
And I will need to learn how to carry my part
-
But that's just the thing that you don't understand
Or what Jimmy James still don't understand
Everyone has start off like you
Doing what they are good at, winning
And think that they are the best damned thing to grace TV
-
But the bitter truth is, you are not
You swing insults like
Oh, King lost two different titles in the same day
-
I can lose a hundred titles a day and it will not change the two things that is always the same
I have the best damned partners ever
-
King points to the crowd making them cheer one more time
-
And
Annihilation Will Become Unavoidable!

-
King throws the microphone down, letting it hit the mat and bounce away. The camera zooms out, showing the entire crowd standing up and cheering.
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down