BL3's odd interview

Go down

BL3's odd interview

Post  bensterio on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm

The Carnagetron comes to life and we see Bex holding a mic in the backstage interview area, she is looking as professional as ever but a little uneasy, just as the camera comes on a faint voice telling her to be careful due to the unpredictable nature of the wrestler can be heard, clearly a backstage mistake led to those circumstances.
-
Bex: Tonight we have a special guest, a man that has been hiding away for the past few weeks and has been having a troublesome season has given us his blessing to interview him today, please welcome at this time... Ben Langston III
-
BL3 awkwardly walks into the cameras view giving a slight wave and then giving a handshake to Bex, he has clearly tried hard to quickly whip himself into shape and hide the mess that he is in but still does look scruffier and less professional than usual.
-
BL3: Thank you for giving me this opportunity Bex; you have been there for all my ups so far during my time in CIR; hopefully you can claw me out of my deepest low.
-
Bex: let us go deep into that you have lost  to Alexander Svart two times; one of the greatest newcomers into CIR for a long time and a man that has already gotten into the top CIR stable, Victor Macheda who is challenging for the world title at Cardnal Carnage and just this week to the last Queen of Carnage; all wrestlers who are bang in form; great competitors. Is this just a case of a dip in form and facing the wrong people at the wrong time?
-
BL3 looks in confusion
-
BL3: There is no such thing a form unfortunately in wrestling this is something deeper, something complex which rght now I am struggling to understand and get to grips with; don't forget before this 'dip' I would have been considered in the hottest form in the company, maybe even ever in the history of this company. Between then and now something has changed i'm not sure what has but something has definitely changed.
-
Bex: Well you have beaten Victor before so could there be the chance you have overthought your losses setting you of into a spiral a worry and confusion which has brought you into a period of low form and morale; something that with help can easily be overcome
-
Ben can be seen to have a little anger at the word 'help' but waits for Bex to finish her question before responding
-
BL3: Listen I can see between the lines here; I know the narrative you are trying to pull here Bex and I will be frank with you; I am disappointed, disappointed with you and all the backroom staff and higher ups that are trying to control me; to force me away..
-
Bex interjects
-
Bex: Ben I don't know what you are talking about but you have the wrong idea; i'm just conducting an interview i'm not trying to cause any problems for you
-
BL3: I know you pride yourself on being professional but the reason you do that is because you are hiding the fact you're just a company [censored] you slipped up with word help, the only word i've been hearing for the past two weeks
-
BL3 thinks about walking away but stops himself and looks straight into the camera
-
BL3: to everybody at CIR demanding I seek help I tell you this there is nothing wrong with me; I know on the surface it looks like I am in a meltdown I can assure you this is just deep analysis; I will not sleep I will not stop until I find out what it is and the only thing that will help me through, the only the only thing I need in my life is the support from the crowd and last time I checked every single one of them put their phones into the air in support of me so if you don't mind I will be leaving to continue my pursuit
-
BL3 begins to storm of but Bex shouts some words that change his mind
-
Bex: Prove it! Prove you don't need help by finishing my interview, answer my remaining questions and prove to everybody this is just a missing ingredient that is making you lose your matches.
-
BL3 turns back around and thinks for a few seconds
-
BL3: Easy, if this is what it takes to get some piece I shall take it.
-
Bex: Ok let us look back at last week; you chased a man out of the room, charged at him and could have potentially injured him, what if any was your reasoning behind this?
-
BL3: I knew what he was going to do with it, I knew how it was going to get stitched together to reveal a lie and then be shown off to the world so that you can control me, put me in my place
-
BL3 appears to have an epiphany
-
BL3: You know what thinking more deeply like this CIR makes a healthy profit on carnage, the impure are rewarded just like Jimmy has been once again... you're all taking me out when I was at my hottest it all makes sense to me now
_
Bex looks genuinely shocked and momentarily speechless
-
Bex: You have a title fight next week; so answer me this Ben if all your crazy imaginings are real how come you have that match?
-
BL3 grins
-
BL3: My rematch clause, and with the audience behind me I am going to defy all the odds and now that I know what has been holding me back I am going to ruin your plans and do my complete the final stage of purity and bring down the makers of all of CIR’s impurity as I regain my title, the symbol of purity for I do not lie when I cry… BL3 brings purity.
-
Ben storms away from the cameras view full of life and vigour, finding a new purpose for himself
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down