Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Go down

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Fading into the arena, the television cameras show the dark that is over the fans as all of the lights are turned off. After several seconds, a spotlight turns on towards the ring and shows Jeremy Rock and Christy Nicks in it.
-
-
Stan: "Wow! The musicial genius is here to grace us with his presence! Oh... and Christy Nicks is here too!"
-
Jeremy stews with the mixture of boos and cheers for about a half a minute before raising the microphone in his hand to his mouth.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Hello I am Jeremy Rock and I am here to give you the performance you will never forget!"
-
The mixed bag of reactions continue as Jeremy waits for it to die down a bit before continuing.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Now I know a lot of you are here for the wrestling portion of my performance, as I will be going one-on-one with the great talent known as Miss Charlotte Kelly. However, I know each and every one of you here tonight is waiting for the musicial performance of this generation's Elvis, McCartney, Cobain, and Osbourne rolled into one! The "Heavy Metal Messiah" Jeremy Rock!
-
As you all know, though, I have been forced to hang up the heavy metal banner and have been moving from genre to genre, trying to find the right fit for myself in this new episode in the show called my life. I have been thinking hard since my last song and I was honestly struggling, but I looked over at my lovely girlfriend and told her about my problem. So she gave me a suggestion that turned a light bulb on inside of my head.
Christy Nicks and Jeremy Rock will be singing a duet on tonight's program!"

-
Stan: "Oh my God! This can't be happening! The first ever couple duet between Jeremy and Christy!"
-
Jake: "Turn the excitment down a knob, Stan. Jeremy is more like the LMFAO of this generation. He will make a few hits then fade into space, never to be seen again."
-
Christy Nicks: "Jeremy was nice enough to let me pick the song since it was my idea. It wasn't that hard to think of a duet since one of the best love songs, in my opinion, is a duet. So please, don't be so harsh on me... I'm not a musician like Jeremy."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Did I sense some sarcasm in that remark? I'm just kidding.
I would have written my own original piece like I do, but I wanted to give a legend like Elton John the respect he deserves as he is on his last tour ever, if I remember right. So this one goes out to you buddy!"

-
It takes a second for the music to que up. Once it does, the instrumental to "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" starts to play and Jeremy starts to boggie down with Christy.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't go breaking my heart."
-
Christy Nicks: "I couldn't if I tried."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Oh honey if I get restless."
-
Christy Nicks: "Baby you're not that kind."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't go breaking my heart."
-
Christy Nicks: "You take the weight off of me."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Oh honey when you knock on my door."
-
Christy Nicks: "Ooh, I gave you my key."
-
Both: "Ooh, nobody knows it."
-
Jeremy Rock: "When I was down."
-
Christy Nicks: "I was your clown."
-
Both: "Ooh, nobody knows it (Nobody knows it)."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Right from the start."
-
Christy Nicks: "I gave you my heart
Oh, I gave you my heart."

-
Jeremy Rock: "So don't go breaking my heart!"
-
Christy Nicks: "I won't go breaking your heart!"
-
Both: "Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my heart
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my!"

-
Christy Nicks: "I won't go breaking your heart!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't go breaking my heart!"
-
Christy laughs and smiles as the fans roar from the performance. Jeremy lifts his mic up again.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Come on down here, Lottie! I'm still standing better than I ever did!"
-
Jeremy throws his microphone in the air and taunts in the ring, waiting for Lottie to arrive. The lights in the arena go back to normal as everyone gets ready for the opening contest.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down