Trust

Go down

Trust

Post  Jimmy James on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:17 am

Jimmy James and Candice Witt sit together in Jimmy's locker room. He has his arm wrapped over her shoulder, and her head is placed on his chest. Candice is still visibly upset from what happened earlier in the show to her, but the tears have stopped. Jimmy, too, is looking uneasy as he looks off into the distance; staring at the wall. There is a knock and both turn their attention to the open door, and standing at it is Commissioner Adam Harvey.
-
-
Jimmy takes his arm off of Candice and stands up, waiting for Adam to enter the room completely for speaking.
-
Jimmy James: "This is not what she signed up for, Adam. In all her years of experience, she has never had a wrestler put a hand on her because she didn't sign up for that! She just got threatened to have her face bashed in by a baseball bat!"
-
Adam Harvey: "Jimmy, listen..."
-
Jimmy James: "No, you listen.
I'm the goddamn CiR World Heavyweight Champion and I have no problem defending my championship against Victor at Cardinal Carnage, so don't cancel the match. I'm a big boy, I can handle my own problems. But you are the problem with those four and if I had not been as fast as I was, her face would have been bloodied because you took your sweet ass time!"

-
Adam Harvey: "Now hold on a minute!"
-
Jimmy James: "Her blood would have been on your hands, Adam! You are the reason for this alliance between them four and you are the reason Candice just got ambushed."
-
Jimmy sighs and shakes his head.
-
Jimmy James: "One match with Alyssa won't be enough. I want all four of them next week on Bloodshed, and you better give me what I want. I'll find some team of four, I don't care who but I will get three partners and we will face those four in Bloodshed's main event."
-
Adam, fuming, nods his head.
-
Adam Harvey: "First, I am your boss. Just like I am their boss, and I understand your concern so I'll give you what you want. And if they lay a hand on Candice again, they will all be fined so don't worry about her. Worry about yourself, Jimmy.
I trust you, I really do, but you are in over your head here. These guys can't be trusted, and you just saw what they did to Candice."

-
Jimmy James: "I wrote the book on being untrustworthy, Adam. I've betrayed more people than I can count on one hand. I don't trust them, and I don't trust you until there is some order around here.
Now please leave my locker room so I can get ready for my match."

-
Adam Harvey: "Fine. But Candice, if you need anything you know where my office is."
-
Candice nods as Adam turns around to leave the room. Jimmy waits until Adam is gone to kneel down in front of Candice and grabs her hand.
-
Jimmy James: "I'm sorry but I've got a match to prepare for and you have a scheduled interview with General Freedom. Forget Adam, you know where I'm at so please don't hesitate to get me. I'll even drive you to the next town if you want."
-
Her head drops as she nods her head, understanding what he is saying.
-
Candice Witt: "Thank you, Jimmy... for tonight."
-
Jimmy James: "I wouldn't let a fly hurt you. Come on, lets get going for tonight."
-
The silence between them floats in the air as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down