The devil by my side; Infamy (mentionned and open to Svart or Henri Black)

Go down

The devil by my side; Infamy (mentionned and open to Svart or Henri Black)

Post  BBR on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:03 am

No church in the wild by Kanye West blast through the sold-out arena of the number one wrestling company everyone is on their feet cheering when suddenly Prayme Rosario appears on stage wearing his casual clothes ripped black jeans, black boots, signature black t-shirt with his new logo holding his new acquisition the Purity Championship belt.
-
Rosario makes his way to the ring under the applause and positive reaction from the crowd.
-
Prayme enters the ring between the ropes as he receives the microphone the music slowly fades out.
-
Prayme: I said it before and I will continue to say it. I came to collect!
-
Prayme then slowly lift his championship belt above his right shoulder, receiving the crowd’s support.
-
Prayme: I told each contender in the match that I was to beat Alexander Svart and I did it.
-
The crowd cheers
-
Prayme:  Alex, you’ve put yourself in this position when you decided to attack my brother Henri Black…
-
Loud cheers can be heard as he smirk.
-
Prayme: and myself, you were so butthurt about how we handled business back then in AXN you wanted to so bad to be part of the most dominant force in sport entertainment that you’ve got played by your own blood and putted the blame on us for your mistakes. You’ve proven that you were a tough competitor since day one, but your lack of business awareness led you back to failure.
-
Prayme readjust the Purity championship belt on his right shoulder as he starts pacing around the ring.
-
Prayme: Will you blame it on me this time or will you be realistic this time and put it on yourself? Either way the next time we meet in this very ring, the result will remain the same the only difference is that I don’t get the share the pain that I will inflict you the whole time.
-
The crowd continue to cheer Prayme Rosario.
-
Prayme: That goes for everyone in the back I made promises, stood by them and proven that I’m not the type of man that will walk away from a fight, in matter of a fact why don’t you come out on stage walk down that ramp, enter the ring and give these people what they want…
-
Right when the people are getting hyped, This world is mine by Hazel start playing through the PA system as Rachel Leblanc makes her way to the ring wearing her suit and tie. As she makes her way to the ring to meet her boyfriend Rosario the crowd doesn’t seem to like her, boos can be heard across the arena.
-
Rachel enters the ring and kisses Rosario on the lips before she rudely takes the ring announcer’s mic. Music quickly fades out.
-
Rachel: Hold just a second babe, let’s not rush things we just came back from vacation in your beautiful country the Dominican Republic!
-
Some cheers can be heard from some Dominican fans in attending today in the crowd.
-
Rachel: I understand that you’re motivated and willing to start the season with a big boom but let’s not make the same rookie mistake that Alyssa did when I started to wrestling in this company.
-
Mixed reaction from the fans.
-
Rachel: Honey, they don’t deserve to see you fighting tonight.
-
Prayme doesn’t seem to agree to this.
-
Rachel: Why would you give them this privilege to see you performing when they didn’t support you when you needed them to? Why would you wrestle on Infamy anyways, you’re now the Purity champion and you deserve a bigger crowd and a bigger stage now that the spotlight is on you!
-
Right before she continues to speak, Prayme shush her.
-
Prayme: Babe, I don’t mean to be disrespectful but you’re wrong. They deserve a championship match tonight and if Alexander Svart is willing to cash his rematch clause tonight I’ll fight him tonight. As for Infamy, Infamy is my show. I want to be a pioneer here, the same way I was for New World Paradise, Hardcore Wrestling Alliance, Flaming Skull Wrestling, AXN and on top of that New Found Glory!
-
Rachel sarcastically smirks.
-
Rachel: I understand baby but you don’t seem to see the big picture here boo, I want you to be a bigger star and by sticking around here in this minor show you won’t get the visibility that we both want babe. The main goal remains the same right? The Cir World heavyweight championship is what we came back for don’t we?
-
Prayme: Off course this is what we all want, we all want to be the face of the biggest wrestling company alive but let’s not skip the steps and spit on the rest. This championship belt the Purity championship gold is something that I Am proud of and I promise that I will treat this piece of gold the same way I’d treat the CIR World heavyweight championship belt.
-
The crowd quickly express their support following the optimistic words.
-
Prayme: I’m so proud to be part of Infamy every week and I never been that happy since New Found Glory and off course the day we’ve kissed and made it official.
-
Prayme then hold her hand.
-
Prayme: I hope that you will continue to have my back through this journey…
-
She then let go the hand showing her disagreement
-
Rachel: Babe, I will always support you but will not let you waste your time or mine on a minor show like this one. I want you to hear me out as manager I made plans for our future which you agreed on and signed up to…you don’t make any decision anymore.
-
Prayme seems confuse following Rachel’s response.
-
Rachel: I know you might not remember our discussion back in Dominican Republic, because you we’re busy being drunk but here’s the reminder….you gave me the authority to answer to any decision maker when you’re not available and also have some weight when it comes to business decision….in other words we are equals. Now I don’t want you to think that I took advantage of you babe, but recently you’ve been acting a little bit reckless and I was concern about it…so when you offered me this I happily took it. I want the best for us and the best is what we will get…
-
Before Prayme replies, he gets interrupted.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The devil by my side; Infamy (mentionned and open to Svart or Henri Black)

Post  King on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:30 pm

"Rise" by Skillet plays through the arena, as Alexander Svart appears, wearing a blue sleeveless hoodie with a golden-yellow Scandinavian cross
-
Alexander Svart: No no Prayme
This is not the end of the story
-
My journey started with me putting my brain on the line
I failed
I turned to putting my heart on the line
And it worked
But what I learned was that when it works, you have to do it again
-
So I put my heart on the line time and time again
I might have won each time
But a part of it got torn away each time
And by the end of it, I was putting nothing but an empty space on the line
-
My new comrades thought me that I don't have to put a part of me on the line each and every time
I should save it up and use it when it matters the most
And that my friend is the best damned business advice you'll get in your life
-
Alexander Svart walks down the ramp, shaking his head as he continues speaking
-
While we are doing this business talk let me tell you about return on investment
-
It means that I invested a lot in that title you took from me
And I am here to return it to where it belongs!
-
The Sweet Swede takes of his hoodie and enters the ring
-
I want my title rematch and I am going to have it right now!
Send a damned referee to the ring
That is of course, if you are not afraid?
-
As a quick answer, Prayme takes of his shirts as a referee makes his way to the ring
-
This is not about old history anymore
This is about the future
And I am the damned future!
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down