Post  Rated RS on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:39 am

Haven’t you heard about my miserable past
Critical past, pitiful past?
I swear no matter what I touch it breaks
So I no longer wanna see your face

-
Stan: Ladies and gentlemen. He is here.
-
Jake: This is just not fair. That man may have fallen victim to Why last season and pretty much had the worst season in his CiR Career but he is one of the most dangerous guys in this company.
-
Stan: Former world champion of Omega. Former Annihilation champion. Has beaten some big names here in CiR. He was the face of Omega and he's here tonight.
-
Jake: Rated was on top of the world a while ago and now he's at the bottom but he looks to be making a power move tonight. A move that will completely throw the balance of this company off.
-
Stan: This man has a winning record vs both King and Jimmy. While putting up a 21-14 career total. He was at one point the guy to beat. And now he might be the number 2 guy and possibly even be the number 1 in the alliance depending on how big of a Rated Rs fan you are.
-
Jake: The only saving grace is the fact that Rated isn't a team player. He's going to be in it for himself and first chance he gets at the world title he's gonna strike for it.
-
Rated comes out from backstage. Wearing all black complete with a Toronto Raptors hat. Rated stands on the ramp and poses, while Alyssa looks really upset with the decision. Rated walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, hands Alex his hat while telling him to hold it. Rated takes off his black full sleeve shirt and gives it to Matt, telling him to hold it. Rated walks up to Victor and asks for the mic, and Victor hands Rated the mic.
-
Rated: First thing first. Congratulations to Why. You said you would beat me and you did. Now I would like to see you try it again.
-
Rated faces the ramp
-
Rated: This is an open challenge to everyone back in the locker room to try me now. I refuse to lose this season and I won't lose. And to make sure of that I got back up.
-
Crowd Boos as Rated points towards the Alliance.
-
Rated looks at Matt and Alex
-
Rated: Alliance is good, but they can be so much better. Alliance clearly needs one of the biggest stars CIR has to offer. Alliance needs someone with a winning record against Jimmy James. Alliance needs someone thats been face of a Brand before. I give all that and more. Don't let last season fool you. I am still one of the most talented stars in this company and i'm going to end up being the one that sets the bar again and everyone else wants to compete against.
-
Rated looks backstage again
-
Rated: Adam you and me never got along. And you have your issues with the Alliance. So lets make it clear. The Alliance just added your former World Champion and it doesn't matter how many stars you send out the Alliance will just beat them all. And if anyone has the problem with that they can fight me in the ring.
-
Rated looks at the Alyssa as he says the last line.
-
Crowd boos knowing the Alliance just has gotten more unbeatable
-
Rated stares at Victor's World title as the rest of the Alliance expect Alyssa look excited to add Rated to their ranks
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Alliances secrit weapon

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:11 pm

---------------------this is before Rated's RP---------------------

The Carnagetron turns itself on to show Victor Machado's entrance, as he's accompanied by three well-known faces. The crowd cheers and roars, chanting 'Here's Alliance!', as the four members walk into the arena, struting the gold in their possession. Victor walks to the ring, as Alyssa grabs a microphone and throws it to Victor.
-
Victor Machado: "Ladies and gentlemen! So good to see you all here tonight, following such an outstanding performance to our show!"
-
The crowd cheers yet again as Victor utters said words.
-
Victor Machado: "As promised, and as a group of our word, having won the most important title of the franchise requires some celebration."
-
Victor Machado: "Usually, and per traditional war rules, the spoils go to the victor, correct?"
-
Victor lifts his title up to a clapping ovation.
-
Victor Machado: "Well, ladies and gentlemen, hombres y mujeres, the spoils aren't just those."
-
The crowd starts mumbling at Victor's comment, wondering what is he on about.
-
Victor Machado: "Niños y niñas, when we started our group, we've had one single thing in sight - as we still do. However, and though one of our main goals has been met, after a long reunion, we felt as if our strength wasn't high enough in numbers..."
-
Alyssa rolls her eyes as she hears Victor, signalling that she doesn't seem to be too concordant. Victor starts giggling uncontrollably.
-
Victor Machado: "Harvey... This isn't even fair for you, amigo. I have the honor to introduce you to the very newest member of the Alliance!"
-
The lights dim slightly as the carnagetron turns fully black, about to introduce the upcoming wrestler.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum