Off-Season interview in Montreal; Mentionned: Alex and Henri

Go down

Off-Season interview in Montreal; Mentionned: Alex and Henri

Post  BBR on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:12 am

-
Prayme’s interview at the Kayfabe Society Network in his hometown in Montreal,Quebec.
A great view of him with his CIR Purity championship on his lap.

-

-
Stéphane: First of all welcome back Prayme Rosario it’s always a pleasure to talk with you.
-
Exchange of handshake between the interviewer and interviewee Prayme Rosario.
-
Prayme: Thanks Stéph, It is for me too.
-
Stéphane: So tell us about your journey in Carnage In Ring, since you’ve you returned you’ve been active and giving great performance.
-
Prayme slightly smirk showing some happiness.
-
Prayme: Well it’s been a rollercoaster since my first time in the company, I mean back then I wasn’t sure if I could keep doing what I’ve been doing for years. I lost many people through the major transition on the wrestling game network and my motivation took a right hook knocking me down and questioned myself about my career. But since my 2nd return I’ve been constantly improving, and I cannot be more grateful than that even though I lost many people, I’m still here.
-
Stéphane: By losing people you mean like death or you guys went separate ways?
-
Prayme: I meant separate ways and lost contact with them it is sad but I guess that is life, some are still around thinking about making a return which I highly push them to do so I can kick their asses ha ha ha! But yeah I miss being around Helena Noir, Esgaroth, Bryan Ford, Hennerz, Henlar, Joey Leclair, Leana, Mia Sullivan and many more…We shared great moments that will always be in my mind and heart.
-
Stéphane: What about that beauty on your laps? You won it on Cardinal Carnage last season finale, this is your first championship belt in years how do you feel about holding gold again?
-
Prayme: I always hold gold even when I’m not and I’m not being cocky I just know I do but if we’re talking about the Purity Championship belt…
-
Prayme grab the belt and puts it on his right shoulder.
-
Prayme: This means a lot more than people think or value by comparing it to the other championship belts like The Bloodshed or CIR World Heavyweight championship…I always said it’s not the championship gold that makes a champion but the holder that makes the belt and by capturing ‘’esa bellesa’’ I will show the world that no matter where the company ranks me, I Am at the top for the rest of the world. Once again, I’m not being cocky, I’m simply confident about what I do, what I will do, what always do and that’s putting value to things that aren’t to many eyes in the business. Some may say I’m just getting this opportunity because they have other plans for Alexander Svart, who actually is one of the best talent on the CIR roster today, but it is not the case I busted my ass season-in season-out to be where I Am today, hell even if they chose me to push someone else and take a fall I’ll gladly do it. I proved that I still belong in the game, I prove that I still got what it takes to be in the #1 company in the wrestling industry.
-
Stéphane: After reading the article Revenants Ranked on the Kayfabe Society Network from years ago do you still feel like you’re on the same rank as before?
-
Prayme: I’m not, I believe I’m either 1st or equal to my rival, friend and brother Henri Black. Back then I wasn’t that active in the ring but now I am holding this baby.
-
Stéphane: You never beaten Henri Black in a single’s match…
-
Right before Stéphane finishes his sentence Prayme interrupts him.
-
Prayme: I will, in matter of a fact I asked CIR’s management to put me in a match with him for the championship belt and I hope we will have this match right at the beginning of next season.
-
Stéphane: What is next for Prayme Rosario in CIR?
-
Prayme: Like I said before, I came to collect and collecting is what I will continue to do nothing less.
-
Stéphane: Thanks Prayme for the time you gave us tonight and I hope you will continue your way up in the business the people in Montreal are happy to see their hero back in track.
-
The two exchanges a handshake.
-
Prayme: Thank you for having me here, it’s always fun to be part of this.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down