A proposal (Open to Adam-jimmy)

Go down

A proposal (Open to Adam-jimmy)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:37 am

"I Predict a Riot" by the Kaiser Chiefs begins to play through the speakers as Logan Acid & Bobby Gruesome slowly make their way through the curtain and onto the stage accompanied by Mick Malone. Wearing matching gold & white wrestling tights with Pure Excellence emblazoned down the outside of the right leg, and their respective tag titles around their waists, the duo stroll down the ramp. Mick follows on slightly behind them in a polar white Armani suit, taunting the fans along the way.
-
Jake: "Here they are, Stan. The CiR Tag Team Champions, Bobby Gruesome and Logan Acid. Hot off another successful title defense at Cardinal Carnage, and all I can really wonder Stan is who could possibly take the Championships off Pure Excellence?"
-
Stan: "Right now Jake there doesn't seem to be anybody even close to the level of Bobby and Logan. The way these two phenomenal performers are able to unite together and form the most cohesive unit in CiR is something I haven't seen for a long time. The fact also that they also need to eyes in the back of their heads makes it even more impressive, Jake."
-
Jake: "Bobby and Logan have made no secret the cannibalistic nature their partnership has. Both competitors know that the moment they stop going forwards the other one will take them out. Hell had Pure Excellence lost against Tom and Lottie at Cardinal Carnage, we may have even seen them turn on each other then and there."
-
Stan: "But they won Jake, and not only that, with that win they destroyed any opposition to their reign. There's no one left in the Tag Team division to challenge the greatest Team in CiR history."
-
The duo enter the ring, as Malone stays on the outside, and ascend adjacent turnbuckles, raising their titles aloft for all to see. Both berate the crowd, soaking in more of the boos as their entrance music dies down. They descend the turnbuckles in unison, and stand in the middle of the ring as they are handed microphones by the ring attendants, the crowd's boos increase as Bobby raises his microphone to his mouth.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "You didn't think we'd do it. You didn't think we could do it. You all thought that the stars had aligned and the titles would be around Tom and Lottie's waist by the end of Cardinal Carnage.
-
You were wrong. The supposed saviors of this division Tom and Lottie couldn't get the job done. They failed just like everyone before them. They underestimated the greatest team in CiR history. Tom especially thought he'd be able to waltz back into our division and recapture the belts he lost over a year ago.
-
I dropped him on his neck, just like I dropped Ryo Yakamura on his neck at Danger Zone. I damn near killed that S.O.B, I mean have we seen him since the chamber match? No? Didn't think so. Little Tommy Midcard is a very lucky boy indeed. But then he should be counting himself lucky that he's still able to walk after making the costly error in judgement that was stepping into the ring against myself and Logan.
-
Well we sent them packing. We sent Lottie Kelly and Tommy Midcard running out of our division just like we sent everyone else. Hell is there even anyone left for us to face anymore? I'm not trying to be difficult here Adam but I'm pretty sure you've run out of opponents for us.
-
And since Risk is still quite a long time away, it's not like you can just manufacture new opponents to keep this vendetta of your's against us going. There is no one left Adam, and I for one am loving it. We've been so dominant in this division we could almost take six months off and wait for the division to catch up. Hell we could probably take a year off and still run rough-shot over CiR.
-
But I'm a smart man. Logan and Mick are smart guys too. We know that there is no way in Hell you'd ever let us have it easy for a moment. There is no way you'd ever just give up your ridiculous vendetta against us and focusing on actually building a tag division. Rather than just throwing people in front of us to cripple and maul. So Adam what is it gonna be? We know your busy dealing with Victor's takeover, so do you really have time to use your power against us?
-
Basically what Logan and I offering right here right now Adam is a one time deal. A one time deal where you come down to this ring, shake my hand and then leave us and our championships alone until someone worthy enough emerges to challenge us. So Adam what's it gonna be?"

-
Bobby lowers his microphone and waits to see if Adam will answer.
-
Jake: "Surely there is no way Adam will even dignify this with a response."
-
Stan: "I don't know Jake. He is under a lot of pressure from Victor, and with Tom and Lottie gone, does Adam really have any genuine opponents for Bobby and Logan to face?"
-
Jake: "He has a whole locker room to pick guys from Stan."
-
Stan: "That's the problem Jake, Bobby and Logan want someone to earn the shot like they did. If Adam just plucks two randoms from backstage to face them, he'll only be proving Bobby and also Victor right."
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A proposal (Open to Adam-jimmy)

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:10 pm

-
Comissioner Adam Harvey appears on stage as "Symphoney of Destruction" plays through the speakers in the arena. Adam quickly motions for the music to be cut off and raises up the microphone in his hand.
-
Adam Harvey: "I'm going to keep this sweet, short, and to the point so these fans can see some CiR action like they paid to see; cause they didn't pay to hear you all run your mouths!"
-
The fans cheer while Bobby, Logan, and Mick act like they are offended and shocked by Adam's comment.
-
Adam Harvey: "The answer is simple: no. I will not let you lay around and act over the tag teams and the other wrestlers, not only in the tag division but, in CiR as a whole. You two are great wrestlers, no doubt about it.
But you will be competing tonight and in future weeks as we look to crown new number one contenders for your championships. The Tag Team Division is pretty hot at the moment, and a lot of people are asking for a chance to get their hands on you two.
And those Tag Team Championships.
So please, good luck in your match right now against King and General Freedom."

-
Adam turns on his heel and heads back to the backstage area as his music plays again.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down