I'm Fly (infamy)

Go down

I'm Fly (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 am

Steven Why is shown once again backstage, and despite the current date, he's in his normal street outfit of some jeans and a crimson t-shirt. Next to him is a basket of candy, of which he's digging around in an attempt to find some sort of treat. Suddenly, his locker room door opens, and Anna walks in.
-
Steven: "Polite as always, huh?"
-
As Anna steps fully into the room, Why notices that Anna is dressed up in what appears to be an old-time pilot's outfit.
-
Steven: "Should I even ask why?""
-
Anna at looks at Steven and just sighs, before shaking her head.
-
Anna: "I'm dressed as one of the most well known pilots of all time, and one of the biggest women to ever become a part of the history books."
-
Steven: "That's neat and all, but I meant why are you dressed up like that during the show, and not after?"
-
Anna just shrugs and sighs.
-
Anna: "Adam told me that I needed to dress in a costume for my match against Christy-"
-
She trails off, noticing Steven has raised his left eyebrow.
-
Steven: "And is there any particular reason you agreed to that without hesitation?"
-
Anna frowns, but doesn't answer the question, instead choosing to attempt to redirect the conversation back to her opponent.
-
Anna: "As I was saying, I'm going up against Christy tonight in a trick or treat hardcore match."
-
Steven chuckles to himself.
-
Anna: "And what's so funny, Steve?"
-
Why throws his hands up in the air, and continues laughing.
-
Steven: "I guess it could have been worse, at least he didn't make y'all and Ellinor and all the others dress up and have a costume contest, or whatever."
-
Anna: "That might be a fair point, I guess.... But did you hear what Christy said she was going to do to me? She said she was going to stomp me on her way to a title match. Can you believe it?"
-
Steven looks up to Anna, and nods his head slowly.
-
Steven: "Wrestlers usually do have self-confidence as it pertains to being able to beat up on someone."
-
Anna glares at Why, which causes him to lower his head and scratch his neck awkwardly.
-
Anna: "Anyway, she's acting like defeating me is guaranteed, she even made plans to go out trick or treating with Jeremy and Axel after the match."
-
Steven looks back up to her, and shrugs.
-
Steven: "I don't know what you want me to say other than, if you feel so strongly about her words, why don't you make tonight a horror for her and make sure you win?"
-
Anna's growing exasperation with Steven's attitude apparently reaches a boiling point as she throws up her arms and turns around and begins to walk out the door
-
Anna: "You're right! I'm gonna go out there and prove to her I'm a trendsetter like Amelia Earhart. I'll prove to her that I'm fly, and I'll prove to her that becoming the Double Down champion won't be the stroll through the park she was expecting it to be!"
-
With that, she exits the room, slamming the door on her way out. Steven watches the door for a few moments, before looking back to his basket of candy.
-
Steven: "Yeesh, seems like someone's already becoming a monster."
-
The camera fades to black as Why continues to search for some specific form of candy, muttering under his breath about he could have swore he had more of a specific type of candy.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum