Lab Partners (Infamy)

Go down

Lab Partners (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Jeremy Rock is backstage wearing his normal wrestling gear: red leather pants, black wrist tape, and black boots. However, instead of the normal headband he has recently brought back he has a pair of safety glasses on his head and a white lab coat on. From the right side of the screen, Axel Crow enters the frame and slaps Jeremy on the shoulder.
-
Axel Crow: "Hey there, Jeremy. I just want to say thanks for taking my spot in the tag team match the other week with Vahn against King and Mister N."
-
Jeremy Rock: "No problem, dude. I'm just glad you are returning the favor. We can call this even and move on."
-
Axel Crow: "If I'm being honest, if we gel well together I would have no problem with this being a normal thing. I'm a former Tag Team Champion with The Axel Powers, and maybe you and I could do the same."
-
Jeremy Rock: "That would sweet, man. I'm a former champion too, and haven't had a title in years."
-
Axel smiles at Jeremy's get up and shakes his head.
-
Axel Crow: "Okay I've got to ask: why are you wearing a lab coat?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't you know what today is? It's Halloween!"
-
Cheers can be heard coming from the crowd in the arena.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Because of that, I'm dressing up! And Christy has to dress up for her match with Anna later tonight and I didn't want them to be alone!"
-
Axel Crow: "Yeah, but why the lab coat? Are you a scientist?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Yes! Well... more of a chemist. They deal with heavy metals and, as the Heavy Metal Messiah who used to deal with rock and roll, I thought this would be a great idea. We both deal with heavy metals in different ways, but clearly my way was superior!
Oh that reminds me!"

-
After snapping his fingers, Jeremy reaches into one of the pockets and hands Axel his own pair of safety glasses.
-
Axel Crow: "What are these for?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Well if I'm the lead chemist, I'm going to need a lab partner... and you are my tag partner."
-
And with a smile on his face, he puts the glasses on and points at them.
-
Axel Crow: "Fit perfectly, thanks."
-
Christy Nicks walks up to her boyfriend and friend, and places a kiss on said boyfriend's, Jeremy's, cheek. Axel raises a hand to Christy in a half wave as she smiles back at him. Axel looks Christy up and down and notices that she is dressed as Mario from the Super Mario Bros. franchise!
-
Axel Crow: "Oh hi, Christy."
-
Christy Nicks: "Hi Axel, you two ready for tonight?"
-
Axel Crow: "Yeah, we are lab and tag partners. I can easily guess what you are, but why?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Well Mario likes to jump and stomp on his enemies, while I like Anna I still want to come out on top. Mario always wins and gets the princess in the end, so maybe I can have some luck on my side."
-
Jeremy Rock: "You've got the prince on your side, and you don't need luck. You'll do great."
-
Christy Nicks: "I'm sure if I win I can get a future shot at her Double Down Championship, which is something I want to try and get my hands on. Since the triple threat at RISK, Anna and Ellinor have gone on to bigger and better things while I've been floating."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't worry about Anna. You and I've got enough chemistry that I know you shouldn't be worried at all. Anna might have beaten you in the past, but that's the past. You are Christy Nicks, and tonight you are an Italian Plumber that fights giant evil turtles. I don't know what Anna is dressed as, but I'm sure it's not Bowsette."
-
The three laugh at the meme that was popular a month ago, having already gone out of style.
-
Jeremy Rock: "By the way, babe, can we go trick or treating after the show? We can go bug Adam Harvey in his office and go around the surrounding neighborhoods."
-
Christy Nicks: "I'm sure it will be late, but sure."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Yes! Let's go Axel, we have a big night ahead of us!"
-
Jeremy returns Axel's early smack by slapping Axel on the shoulder and heading off towards the stage area. As Axel is about to leave, he turns to Christy.
-
Axel Crow: "Before I go, thanks for explaining to Jeremy that I'm Axel Crow and not Axl Rose."
-
Christy Nicks: "Haha! No problem, Axel."
-
Axel rushes off to catch up to Jeremy as the camera fades to black on Christy's face.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down