This is my show!!! (Infamy) Mentioned Bryan Ford

Go down

This is my show!!! (Infamy) Mentioned Bryan Ford

Post  BBR on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:57 am

Lights goes off when Requiem for a dream No Evil mix starts playing in the PA system
Prayme Rosario’s logo appears on the titan Tron and immediately gets boos from the crowd
-
A spotlight on stage  surrounding Prayme who standing on stage giving his back to the ramp exposing his Purity Championship belt from the back.
-
He then brings his head up high and blows his smoke in the air for some cool effects with the spotlight. The crowd slowly transition boos to cheers as he makes his way to the ring with the cigar in his mouth showing some confidence and arrogance on his way down the ramp as soon he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he takes off last puff of his cigar and blows his smoke in the air while opening the lights.
-
Prayme then takes the microphone from the announcer.

-
Prayme: And…still.
-
Prayme pause for a short moment letting the mixed reaction from the crowd take over before he begins to speak again.
-
I said it before, it’s collecting season so if you’re a social media guy you better start putting #CollectingSeason on your twitter, Instagram, facebook…you name it!
-
Small ‘’Collecting Season’’ chant started but quickly faded when the boos took over.
-
I defeated, no! I made Alexander Svart my -censored- not once, but twice so you can go back to your little group of teen titans and whine to them about it.
-
Prayme then turns around facing the ramp.
-
When I stepped in the ring days ago at Cardinal Carnage, I already knew who I was going after for the victory. I studied each single competitor I was in the ring with, I came prepared this time, I knew how I was going to win, and no one could’ve stopped me from getting this piece of gold around my waist.
-
Prayme then starts pacing around.
-
Here I am standing in this very ring holding the Purity Championship on my right shoulder with a big smile on my face making more money than ever and that’s because of…
-
Points at the crowd first getting some cheers, then points at the tron where Rachel’s picture appears.
-
My partner in crime, my secret ingredient to my Caramilk, the one piece to my Luffy, the key holder of my heart….Rachel Leblanc.
-
The crowd quickly turns on him and start booing again.
-
She is the reason that I’ve reached this level since my in-ring comeback and I will forever be grateful. You people though that you were the reason of my success? Na-Han!! You people turned on me, you people used me all these years so don’t even have a single piece of a thought that you guys helped me to reach it.
-
The boos continues
-
All this leads us to my opponent of tonight’s show, Na-Han! I take what I said, it leads us all to the opening of Prayme’s show IN…FA-MY! Just like the people I’ve beaten for this championship gold, Bryan Ford will only be another addition to my collection. Bryan Ford was lucky to not crossed me back in New Found Glory but that luck ran off time…tonight Bryan I will make you feel the pain you should’ve gotten years ago…because…
-
I came here…to collect!
-
Prayme drops the mic as he brings his Purity championship in front of him as he kisses it and walks away.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down