One thing on my mind (Bloodshed)

Go down

One thing on my mind (Bloodshed)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:24 am

The camera cuts to a shot of the ringside area. After a few moments 'Hurdy Gurdy Man' by Donovan begins to play through the speakers as Ryan Magnus and Kalia Quinn make their way through the curtain and onto the stage. Wearing black sunglasses and a galaxy blue pinstripe suit with a gold pocket square, Ryan nonchalantly strolls down the ramp with Kalia following closely behind him in a black sequined dress and matching heels, paying the fans very little attention as they go past.
-
Stan: "What a perfect couple Jake. The God and Goddess of CiR, looking as great as ever."
-
Jake: "I must say Ryan is looking pretty relaxed for a guy who just lost another big match at a PPV."
-
Stan: "He didn't lose at Cardinal Carnage Jake. As far as I can remember the only person who lost was Alex Svart."
-
Jake: "Svart may have been the one to tap out, but history will record it as a loss for Ryan as well."
-
The duo enter the ring and Ryan balances on the middle rope gauging the crowd reaction while Kalia looks on behind him. Ryan's entrance music quietens down as he descends the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring next to Kalia. Ring attendants hand both microphones as the crowd begin to quieten down. Ryan takes off his sunglasses as he raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
Ryan Magnus: "Things did not go to plan at Cardinal Carnage, I'll be the first to admit that. I'll also admit I didn't hit the highs I know I'm capable of in this ring. What I also know is that it was an impossible task set by someone who doesn't value someone who could be his greatest asset."
-
Stan: "There seems to be a recurring theme of dissatisfaction regarding Adam Harvey's leadership among increasing numbers of CiR talent."
-
Jake: "A divide does seem to be growing. The likes of Victor's alliance, Pure Excellence and now Ryan all seem to be voicing their discontent."
-
Stan: "Adam could have a full blown mutiny on his hands if he's not careful. We could end up with another brand split or a mass exodus of talent to other companies if this rift doesn't stop widening."
-
Jake: "While I hope that isn't the case, the gap between the administration and certain parts of the locker room is starting to become alarming."
-
Ryan rocks back and forth on his heels in the centre of the ring.
-
Ryan Magnus: "Now you may ask yourself, why am I complaining? I've had three big opportunities in as many seasons. What have I got to be angry with Adam for?
-
Well you see when you look at it like that I have no right... but when you look a bit closer it becomes clear. These three so called opportunities have given me the combined number of fifteen opponents. Four in the Purity Championship match at Cardinal Carnage, Five in the Annihilation Championship battle royal the season before and six others in the Risk or Reward match at Risk the season before that.
-
These aren't opportunities. These are prime examples of how Adam Harvey treats some of his premier talent on his roster, simply because I'm not one of his guys. Rather than giving me the one on one opportunity at a championship I should've been given after toppling the Giant Hjalmar Gunnarsson, I was given jack all. Hjalmar went on to challenge Ben Langston the Third the following season for the Purity championship.
-
Instead of getting what I was owed I became the guy that Adam Harvey went to when he needed another body for his multi man matches. I became the guy whose only worth to this company was to be the big guy in a ring full of people half my size. Watching lesser men run around claiming championships that by right should be mine.
-
Well I'm done being that guy for Adam. I'm done doing what's best for him and what's best for this company. From now on I have one thing on my mind, and that's what's best for me and my career. Trust me when I say that I'm going to annihilate anyone who gets in my way."

-
With that Ryan drops the microphone in the ring and exits the ring with Kalia.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down