Will you answer the call?

Go down

Will you answer the call?

Post  Henri Black on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:45 pm

A heavy Metal cover of Johnny Cash' “Aint no Grave” plays over the arena's PA system and the crowd goes wild moments later as they recognise Henri Black and his wife Eliza walking out onto the stage, before beginning to speak Henri raises his hand and massages his eyes.
-
Henri: “Here we are again, a different night but the same situation. First things first though, I would like to congratulate Prayme on somehow manageing to not only win the Purity Championship but to defend it without needing Rachel leblanc to hold his hand the entire match, now after Cardinal Carnage you both have targets on your back and countless superstars will be gunning for that Purity Championship. As a gift to celebrate your victory I will NOT be one of them.”
-
Eliza nods along, then raises her own microphone
-
Eliza: “you should both breathe a sigh of relief at this fact, because no matter what you have achieved here in CiR or anywhere else, you have never pinned Henri Black nor made him submit. This is your one and only chance, if you stay out of our way and we will stay out of yours.”
-
Henri begins to walk towards the ring with Eliza trailing a moment later
-
Henri: “Believe it or not, I didn't come back to CiR to squabble with Prayme Rosario or to tag with King against Pure Excellence. No, I came back to CiR with very specific intentions, I came back to be a Champion, an Annihilation Champion.”
-
The fans come to their feet at the mention of the title currently held by General Freedom
-
Henri: “Now we can all agree that my track record in this company has been less than stellar since I came back, I'll be the first to admit that things haven't gone my way. But thats the thing about this industry for better or worse it only takes one night, one match to change everything.”
-
Henri, visibly shaken stops speaking and feels at his previously injured shoulder, lost in the memory, so Eliza picks up where he left off.
-
Eliza: “I mean look at what happened to King a few months ago, he walked in with two titles and lost them both within a matter of moments, the same fate awaits General Freedom, the question is when and where it will happen, the question is is he is willing to put that title up against Henri Black one on one.”
-
Henri takes a long, deep, breath to steel his nerves.
-
Henri: “General Freedom, Just like me you know full well the pain, the agony that comes with a potentially career ending injury, that emptiness inside when you look at a future where you can no longer do what you love, when you're told that you should stop, to give this business up while you still have a life left to live.”
-
Eliza looks at Henri with a look of profound sadness on her face before speaking again.
-
Eliza: “But don't worry, we don't expect to get an answer straight away. When you're ready to accept the challenge you know where to find us. ”
-
With that Henri and Eliza exit the ring and head backstage.
-
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down