Who's Next? (open to Tom)

Go down

Who's Next? (open to Tom)

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 pm

"Without Me" By Eminem plays on the sound system and the crowd starts to boo and cheer the arrival of Jimmy James.
-
Stan: "At Cardinal Carnage, Jimmy James came up short and lost his CiR World Heavyweight Championship to Victor Machado."
-
Jake: "We can't forget the fact that throughout the match Alexander, Alyssa, and Matt were coming towards the ring and distracting Jimmy; which kept giving Victor the advantage."
-
Stan: "Oh, of course. But he still lost."
-
Jimmy James walks out once the first verse kicks in dressed in his black and blue wrestling gear, blue wayfarer sunglasses, and a black Jimmy James t-shirt. The look on his face shows not one of happiness or cockiness like normal, but sadness and disappointment.
-
Jake: "It's clear that Jimmy is upset about losing the World Heavyweight Championship, and I don't blame him, but he shouldn't beat himself up over it. I'm not the biggest Jimmy James fan out there, and even I knew he had the cards stacked against him in that match."
-
Jimmy walks on the apron and stares at the sea of fans giving their mixed reaction. He lifts his legs through the ropes and enters the ring. Walking to the other side of the ring, Jimmy takes off his sunglasses and hooks them on the collar of his shirt as the negative response is still being heard. He waits for his music to be lowered before grabbing a microphone to speak.
-
Jimmy James: "I honestly don't know where to start. There is a lot of things I could say, but I don't know how to express them.
So I'm going to keep it short:
I'm sorry.
-
I'm sorry to you, the fans. I'm sorry I guess to Adam. But most importantly I'm sorry to Candice.
I failed all of you. I failed each one of you watching at home, everyone in this arena tonight, and everyone in the locker room. I failed everyone because at Cardinal Carnage I lost the World Heavyweight Championship... and I lost it... to Victor Machado."

-
The crowd boos at the mention of the new World Heavyweight Champion.
-
Jimmy James: "Don't give me a pity party please, but it honestly sucks that I fell for all of their tricks that I personally used to do myself. I would come out here and say it will be alright because I have a rematch clause, but the fact of the matter is I didn't put that in the title match contract. I was so sure of myself that I could beat Victor but clearly I was wrong. I was so confident and angry at what they did... that I screwed up.
-
I'm not trying to come out here and make excuses but it's hard not to be defensive. But who will challenge for the title?
I'm gonna have to fight to get myself another chance, Rated RS could but he just joined their group because he hates Adam too, now you have me against Tom Midas in the main event, and there is so many other people on this roster that could get a championship match against Victor. Who steps up to the plate to challenge Victor?
Who steps up to the plate... to take the gold?
I feel I can learn from this experience and I try my hardest to win back to World Heavyweight Championship."

-
Jimmy nods his head as he looks over the crowd that is cheering and booing his comment.
-
Jimmy James: "The World Championship is what I've fought to get since I came into this company and, as one of two two time World Heavyweight Champions, I should be the first in the line.
While I don't have a rematch lined up, I know I can beat Victor Machado one-on-one. We all know I don't have friends myself so with his buddies, I'm at a huge disadvantage. However, if we take them out of the equation I know I can beat him.
This is a rude awakening for the five of you, who are probably watching this backstage. I'm going to address this to this crowd and let them know exactly what I'm going to do:
I'm going to beat Tom Midas tonight, I'm going to beat anyone else Adam puts in front of me, and then I'm going to knock down the four friends that will be standing in front of Victor. Then... when it's all over and done with... I'm going to walk up to Victor Machado at Survive & Conquer... and I'm going to beat him to become a three time CiR World Heavyweight Champion... and I will once again walk into the main event of Extreme Rewards!"

-
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Next? (open to Tom)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:30 am

Wake up in the Sky by Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, and Kodak Black begins to play as Tom Midas walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp, in his golden wrestling tights and green tank top. He's grinning as he looks down towards the ring and points towards Jimmy. The crowd, who were confused at how to react to Jimmy, are unified in their hatred of Tom. He then lifts a microphone to his lips.
-
Tom: "Thank you, you're far too kind![/i]
-
Tom begins to walk towards the ring, but as Jimmy sets his footing, Tom waves his free hand at Jimmy.
-
Tom: "I'm not here to fight yet, Jimmy. I'm here to talk."
-
Despite this, he continues walking toward the ring, and doesn't look away from Jimmy for a single moment.
-
Tom: "First of all, I noticed that you mentioned if "we" took them out, it would be one on one. Are you hopping on the King bandwagon and asking the fans to lend their spirit energy to you like you're a ripoff Goku. Except when it's all said and done, Jimmy... do you think anyone here, surrounding the two of us, will be wishing either of us not to be dead?"
-
Tom shakes his head, answering his own question. He slides into the ring and walks to within a foot of Jimmy.
-
Tom: "But you know what, Jimmy? A lot of people in the audience have been comparing me to you, to other bad hombres of the past...

I just can't see that, though. Because I embraced my sins, I exploited them, I molded myself into more of a beast than a man. I have wrath. I have rage. I have pride.

You? You let a source of energy become a joke. You let your Pride make you complacent. And now what, you let some guy who was living in a janitor's closet a year ago become champion."

-
Tom retreats to a corner of the ring, but continues speaking.
-
Tom: "You mentioned how you don't have friends. That is something that we share, in that regard. Lottie is an ally, and a valuable one at that. But she's smart, she's violent when she wants to be... but she doesn't embrace the beauty inside of her, the true rage from within.

See, let's play wheel of fortune's before and after for a moment Jimmy.

I'm a bad-ass.

Lottie's a bad *censored*

You're just a big *censored*."

-
The crowd gasps as Tom's face turns into one of disgust.
-
Tom: "You tell me how you're gonna beat me tonight, you tell me how you're going to beat Victor. The man I see before me couldn't beat Wabbit.

You were pathetic when you were going out of your way to get a match against King, almost to the level of groveling on your knees for one more shot.

You were pathetic when you cashed in on a man who had just wrestled twice in one night, smart, but pathetic.

But worst of all, now you're being the most pathetic of all by talking about how things will be different, and how you're making excuses."

-
Tom clears his throat, and puts on a stereotypically nerdy voice.
-
Tom: "Oh g-gawsh, Adam. I sure would have won the title match if those other guys didn't show up. I-i-it's totally not fair, man.

You're a weak man, Jimmy. You're at a crossroads of your career, right now. Do you go the way of Why, or Rausch, or King? Try and impress the fans, try and fight fair?

Do you try to return to your old ways, to fight the way Victor will? Winning by any means possible?

Or will you take the third way, the one less traveled? Will you eschew views on morals, eschew what people think and want. Let the evil flow through your veins. Let the beauty of humanity appear from within you?

Like Lottie has done before.

Like I do.

Like everyone can do?"

-
Tom chuckles to himself, and just shrugs.
-
Tom: "But it doesn't matter which path you choose right now, Jimmy, because you aren't going to suddenly choose the correct path a minute before the match to stop me.

I'm a better wrestler than you. We've done similar things like end wrestlers' careers. Watch our home federations die and get eaten up by the Carnage Machine.

And I don't need to talk about how "we'll" take out Victor's Alliance. I will take them all out if I must. Or I will fight all of them at once.

You asked who'll step up to the plate, right? Well I'll hit a grandslam off of all of their skulls if I need to, hell, even if I don't.

-
Tom grins.
-
Tom: "Because I can already tell you who will take the gold, and it's sure as hell not going to be you.

When I fight, when those who see the darkness and embrace it, there is one thing that becomes obvious.

Carnage is constant."

-
The crowd boos as Tom tosses the microphone from his hand out of the ring, and begin to chant for King and his Unavoidable Annihilation, but Tom shakes his head.
-
Jake: "It looks like neither men can wait much longer before their match next, Stan."
-
Stan: "And honestly, even if Adam dislikes both men, I can understand now why they're some of the front-runners for Victor's championship."
-
Jake: "They've had different methods, especially recently, but I could see both men being one of the few who could develop strategies against the ever growing numbers game of Victor's Alliance.

The only thing I worry about is that neither man has many allies, so the numbers games will almost certainly still be a factor if either man becomes number one contender."

-
Stan: "I'm sure Adam was hoping they could find common ground before this match against a common enemy... but it's extremely apparent that both men, and at least right now particularly Tom, are standing on completely different terrains on completely different continents on completely different planets."
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down