The end of purity

Go down

The end of purity

Post  bensterio on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:47 pm

A Static uncoordinated mixture of highlights play on the Carnagetron as a randomly selected mixture of lights flood the arena, after a moment of confusion Ben Langston III walks out in ordinary unbranded workout great with a mic in his left hand, a sombre look on his face and the demeanour of a man who is lost
-
He takes his time to get to the ring and when he does he eases himself into it and has a long look around the arena with a single tear falling down his face after a couple of moments he begins to speak
-
Ben: It’s over, I was focused sure I was going to win that my purity would pull me through and that I would once again hold the title, I put everything on the line to ensure my victory and even that was not enough.
-
Ben looks down at the mat and then speaks again
-
Ben: I can’t even say I was close I was outclassed in that match and now I come away with nothing, no direction, no title no purpose and worst of like all last season I have let you all down, I’ve led you all along a road of purity and I feel I’ve left you stranded.
-
I have betrayed you by being a false prophet, and all I can tell you is sorry for what you have had to endure for the last season and sorry for giving you because I cannot and now will not bring purity onto CIR; the best I can offer is a beacon of lights shining in the shadows hoping that somebody can follow my lead and do what I could never do.
-
The crowd slowly begins to chant BL3 in unison showing they still support him, with that he manages a momentary smile before speaking again
-
Ben: you don’t know how much that means to me, how thankful I am that you continue to support me, trust me when I say although this is a dark moment this is not the end, I will be back.
-
With that Ben places the mic on the mat and heads backstage the crowd once again cheering him on and chanting his name.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum