Beginning of an Era

Go down

Beginning of an Era

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:40 pm

The Carnagetron lights itself up to the sight of a beard-shaved man, with a puffy moustache, sipping a small glass of what seems to be a strong drink.
-
Victor Machado: “Here we are again, eh? As promised.”
-
Bartender: “As promised, buddy. Cheers to you!”
-
Victor Machado: “Cheers!”
-
Both men quickly drink their beverages, gulping them within fractions of a second.
-
Victor Machado: “Ah, just as I like it, strong and packing a punch.”
-
Bartender: “Speaking of packing a punch… Victor… What’s the plan now?”
-
Victor sighs to the bartender’s question.
-
Victor Machado: “Well, I first want to beat the living hell out of Mister N, who apparently is my upcoming opponent. I don’t get what’s going on Harvey’s head, to be fair, having beaten Jimmy fair and square, who’s one of the toughest opponents… now he puts me up against Mister N? Is this a joke?”
-
Victor quickly sips yet some more of his drink.
-
Victor Machado: “To be honest with you… We may have a trick or two under our sleeves. Last week may not have gone entirely as planned, but we still have my trophy to treasure.”
-
Bartender: “Your trophy, eh? What ab-“
-
A female silhouette enters the bar, interrupting the bartender as he’s about to ask something.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “Victor?”
-
Victor quickly turns himself around 180 degrees, recognizing the voice that called his name.
-
Victor Machado: “Hey chica! Que pasa?”
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “Are you joking with all of us? Did you not get the memo?”
-
Victor scratches his head as he glowers at Alyssa’s face.
-
Victor Machado: “…memo? Isn’t that the orange fish from that one movie?”
-
The bartender bursts into laughter as Alyssa mumbles on Victor’s attempt to be funny.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “I’m not in the mood for jokes, Victor. We have a lot to discuss, and we haven’t had a meeting ever since last weekend. Do you mind?”
-
Victor Machado: “Not really, muchacha, go ahead without me! I’ll be having an extra-“
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “Victor!!! You’ll be a having a damn match tonight and you’re here stalling time!”
-
Victor Machado: “Fine, fine, you party pooper.”
-
Victor gets up from his stool bench, grabbing both Vickie and his golden title up, laying each on each shoulder of his, as the crowd roars with Victor’s first public demonstration of his title.
-
Victor Machado: “Sorry hombre, but duty calls. We’ll finish our talk some other day, alright?”
-
Bartender: “All good. Cheers!”
-
Victor quickly tilts his head in farewell as he walks towards Alyssa, getting angry from waiting for so long. Both him and Alyssa make their ways towards the exit of the bar, as the Carnagetron fades out to black.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down