Ben bumps into N

Go down

Ben bumps into N

Post  bensterio on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:48 pm

The camera opens up backstage as we see Ben looking down heading down the corridor, occasionally you can hear n the mic him muttering to himself ‘what am I to do now, I have nothing, I am nothing’
-
The camera follows Ben for a couple of minutes as he wonders the corridors directionless in his own world; he continues to mutter to himself the same lost rhetoric seemingly in despair at his current situation.
-
As Ben rounds the corner he bumps into Mister N, who seemingly is also wondering around the coridoors in a focused mindset seemingly preparing himself mentally for his upcoming match against Victor Machedo
-
Ben: Ah sorry, it’s Mister N right… great to finally meet you, I can’t believe it’s the first time we’ve bumped into each other, didn’t think it would be literally
-
Ben has a little chuckle as Mister N smirks
-
Mister N: Sorry, didn't notice you...just concentrating on my match for now...
-
Ben: You’re fighting Victor right, good luck he got the better of me last season, but I’ve been watching your career with interest and you seem to keep pulling back so I wish you luck I’m sure you can win tonight
-
With that the two wrestlers begin to walk their separate ways but Mister N turns around and shouts to Ben
-
Mister N: Ben!
-
Ben turns around, and Mister N grimaces, trying to find the best way to state his statement
-
Mister N: I...well I saw what happened earlier. I know it’s hard for you right now but trust me...you stick to to everything you want to achieve, you’ll be fine. I'm speaking from experiance here.
-
Ben smiles back
-
Ben: Thanks N, that’s actually really helped, you wouldn’t mind if I chilled with you for a bit, do a bit of training together, I’ve tried the solitary thing for a while now and it hasn’t really come to much
-
Mister N: Uh..
-
Mister N needs little time to think before replying
-
Mister N: Well...you know what, fine. Vincent just opened a gym next to CiR. Something about finding prospects or whatever, point is, you can come there.
-
Ben: Sounds great, how about this as well I pretty good and investigating figuring things out, I’ll help found out who set up your attack if you want, my way of saying thanks for accepting
-
Mister N smiles
-
Mister N: Honestly that would be great, if you find anything please be sure to let me know
-
Mister N glances at a nearby wall clock
-
Mister N: my match is on soon, I should be going, see you.
-
Ben: See you soon N
-
With that Ben and N walk there separate ways, both much happier than they were a few minutes earlier.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum