Let's create some magic

Go down

Let's create some magic

Post  Joey Leclair on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:06 am

The lights in the arena dim and a video comes on the titantron of a beautiful mountain side, and the camera leads the audience trough some beautiful scenario before it reaches the mountain top where there is a man standing on the edge of the mountain. and the camera zooms to the back of this mans head.
-
Man : "It's been awhile since we have seen each other Carnage, and I know we have not had that greatest of memories together considering how short I have spent with you guys, but I guess I just can't get enough putting my body though hell putting on the best matches possible, and I guess that I really miss the spotlight, and the adrenaline of hearing you guys cheer my name, or booing me out of the building, so the question remains of who am I? Some have called me the greatest man while others call me The Prodigy that Destiny foretold, but you Carnage, you know me better as The Death Dealer."
-

The man turns around to face the camera revealing himself to be Joey Leclair.
-
Joey Leclair : "It's been awhile huh? So what does my return mean for carnage? I could say that I am back to prove that I am the greatest man, or that I am a prodigy, because I prove those facts every time I lace up my boots! I could also tell you that the death dealer is back to hurt people in every way possible, but you see? I will hurt my opponents so bad that they wish they was dead, but I am not back to wave around a cheesy nickname like every other superstar, and that is because I am Joey Leclair, and my name alone is enough to sell merchandise, and command respect, and fear!"
-

Joey smiles at the camera.
-
Joey Leclair : "I am simply here to put on the best matches, and to prove that Joey Leclair belongs at the top of the mountain! So carnage lets make some magic."
-

Joey winks at the camera as the video shuts off, and the lights in the arena turn back on.

Joey Leclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's create some magic

Post  Henri Black on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:33 am

Joesper! >.<
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's create some magic

Post  Joey Leclair on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:41 pm

@Henri Black wrote:Joesper! >.<