Torture Chamber Pro Wrestling Dojo

Go down

Torture Chamber Pro Wrestling Dojo

Post  BBR on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Camera fades in at the Montreal’s Torture Chamber Pro Wrestling Dojo.
6:52 AM

-
Rachel standing in front of the 15 students and next to the tv.
-
Rachel: The road to your first championship gold isn’t easy, you must pay your dues before even think about it. You may dream about it, you may picture it in your mind, but it will never be the way you see it.
There will always be someone better than you, someone that will try to sabotage your work or influence your work ethic. There is so many ways to fail and few to succeed but it will always be up to you to do the proper things to succeed.

-
One of the students raises his hand.
-
Rachel: Yes, Brian.
-
Brian:  Is the feeling of being a manager is the same as a ring performer?
-
Rachel: I’m not a former wrestler I’m still recovering from some injuries and one day I’ll get back in the ring and perform again, but to answer your question…no the feeling isn’t the same. I’ve wrestler before and being ring-side it’s hard for me because I see myself in the ring even though I can’t at this moment and that’s just because I worked myself up to the ring, the feeling you get when you step in the ring is forever amazing. Being manager, you get to see another side of your work and I believe it can make you better by helping someone else.
-
Another question is asked by another student.
-
Student #2: Do you believe in your in-ring return?
-
Rachel: I do believe and hope I will, but that’s up to my doctors.
-
7:38 AM at the Montreal’s Torture Chamber Pro Wrestling Dojo.
-
Rachel puts Prayme’s match at Cardinal Carnage on TV.
-
Rachel: How Prayme, works his opponents? That’s how you get the attention as a performer, specially when you’re in the ring with more than one opponent. When it’s your time to work your spot, you need to give your best performance, so the people get behind your character and that’s what Prayme did.
-
Brian: Is it easier to play a face or a heel?
-
Rachel: I would say it’s equally hard, As heel your job is to make the fans dislike you, so when the face comes out he will get cheered to beat your ass. As a face you must lead by example, your job is to make them believe the good guys are here to save the day from the villain. See how Prayme is playing dirty but still got cheered? That’s because he…
-
Prayme Rosario appears out of nowhere and finishes her sentence.
-
Prayme: Because, people are starting to get behind my character. People nowadays are sick and tired of the typical face and heel. My feud with Henri Black has been going on and off for years and we still manage to get the attention we want. Even though he’s the face in the storyline, our relationship in the ring make us look great and the people want us to continue. When Alexander attacked us in the ring, he made us look like the good guys and they quickly got behind us due our history in the ring. The question you should ask is, how can I be whoever I want and get the reaction I want whenever I want? The answer to this is simple, work on your character in and outside of the ring, make the people feel like you’re giving them someone new or different from the others, once you get them to cheer you, you’ll be able to make them boo you just like a light switch.
-
Student # 2: What if we don’t get any reaction?
-
Prayme: Miranda, if you don’t get the crowd to react that means you have failed at connecting with them. Rachel can tell you about it.
-
Rachel: When I started here, I had no reaction from anyone sitting in the crowd…I failed at reading the fans…they didn’t want to see the little girl talking sweet and inoffensive. We we’re having hardcore fans that night, they wanted more ruthless talk, they wanted us to perform in the ring with attitude. Same for Prayme back in the days.
-
Prayme: Exactly, my promo was so awful I wanted to quit…I felt like I was talking to an empty arena but made me realize I had to work on myself and the words I had to use to get the crowd behind me or against me.
-
Miranda: Perfect I wrote that down.
-
Camera’s fades out
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down