Reforming The Revenants -Henri Black (Bloodshed)

Go down

Reforming The Revenants -Henri Black (Bloodshed)

Post  BBR on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Cameras fades in Prayme and Rachel’s office standing next to each other.
-

-
*Big Boss Card here please*
-
Rachel who doesn’t seem to be in a good mood start the conversation.
-
Rachel: You sure about this? I mean you don’t really need him to be on your side to have success…
-
Prayme pulls his 40 years old Canadian Crown Royal whiskey with 4 glasses off his bar and deposit them on their business table.
-
Rachel: She’s coming too?!? For real real Prayme?
-
Prayme: Look, it’s not about needing him or using him…I’m looking forward to ending the war I started years ago. I believe we can be unstoppable together; can you imagine this you, Eliza Hu, Henri Black and Prayme Rosario reforming The Revenants?
-
Rachel: No, I can’t stand Eliza Hu and Henri Black doesn’t deserve to be called one of our own.
-
Prayme: Rachel, we cannot forget the facts that he had my back…the weird way but still did. I was the one trying to bring a vicious Henri to life and I succeeded, he beaten not once but twice and that’s because he had something to prove to me and the whole world. Henri Black is the future of this business and when I say business, I’m talking about The Revenants business, the legacy of our achievements. Let’s not forget my time in the industry will come to an end sooner than his, he is younger, will be stronger, smarter and will be the man by the end of my career.
-
Rachel: Then when you will retire this will die with you, no one else deserve it more than you. I’m not agreeing to this Prayme…
-
Prayme: You will have to Rachel, this is business and personal business. I need to end before it takes a turn, we all fear.
-
Rachel: That we or you fear Prayme?
-
Before Prayme gives an answer, Henri Black and Eliza Hu enters the office.
-
Prayme serve the 4 glasses of whiskey and invite them to sit where is the round table.
-
The four sits down.
-
Prayme: I’m glad that you guys accepted our request to meet us here where it all begins. It is just sad that we don’t have Helena, Hennerz and Esgaroth with us but I think this may be a good step forward a better future for all of us.
-
Rachel sighs
-
Prayme: All of us.
-
Prayme: You may have an idea of why I requested you both here. But let’s cut the part we share our emotional thoughts and go straight to the point.
-
Rachel goes next to the desk as she pulls a sport’s bag and deposit on the round table eyeballing Eliza Hu.
-
Prayme: I think we all get it now, I want you guys to join us and reform the most dominant group ever stepped in this business….
-
Eliza Hu pulls 4 Revenants T-Shirts and drops it on the round table.
-
Prayme: The Revenants!

( open to Henri )
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reforming The Revenants -Henri Black (Bloodshed)

Post  BBR on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 am

-
Henri Black leans forward and takes the glass of whiskey and deposits it on the table.
-
Henri: You know I prefer Irish stuff and why should I trust you Prayme? Everything you do is for your own interest, where does Henri and Eliza wins in this?
-
Rachel sigh
-
Prayme: You are right, you should not trust me or Rachel. Trust is earned not given and I betrayed your trust years ago by trying to bring the Henri Black I once knew, the Henri Black that I’ve never beaten in a single’s match. I’m offering you to reform The Revenants with us.
-
Eliza: So you can break it once you’re done failing and see Henri Black higher than you in this business?
-
Rachel: Why are you speaking?
-
Prayme: Rachel…please. So to answer to this Eliza, I do not have the plan to attack, betray or use your husband or you Eliza, I’ve done many things in the business and I’m done trying to push or make things my way... Henri Black was special since day one and I saw before anyone could. Brother if we reform The Revenants, you do whatever you want as always, and I do whatever I want, I got your back and you got my back. I know you’re going after the Annihilation championship belt, so this is another reason to have each other’s back.
-
Henri Black stares Prayme not saying any word.
-
Prayme: Look, I’m sor...
-
Rachel interrupts Prayme.
-
Rachel: To be clear we do not need you guys... Prayme have been dreaming about it and I still think it’s a dumb mistake to have you guys on our team because people like you two are simply ungrateful for all the things...
-
Prayme stops her
-
Prayme: Rachel stop right now! You know what you should leave the room now this is not the attitude you should have in this room and you know it. The values are not respected at this moment and I cannot accept that attitude at this very moment in this very room!
-
Rachel is shocked by his answer.
-
Henri: Seems like you two have some things to work on.
-
Henri Black then gets up, leans towards the glass of whiskey and jugged it.
-
Henri: We don’t want to have anything to do with you, stay out of my way and we will stay out of yours.
-
Eliza Hu gets up and leaves The Revenants office with Henri.
-
Prayme then turns his head towards Rachel who seems mad about the situation.
-
Prayme: This is the last time you bring negativity in this room Rachel!
-

Last edited by BBR on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Esgaroth on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Prayme then takes a puff of his cigar and turns around to the desk and the paperwork on top of it.
-
Rachel looks at him in silent rage, then turns without another word and leaves the room as well.
-
As she slams it close behind her, the door reveals a figure of a man who had apparently been standing there the whole time in silence. He is wearing a long, silken coat and a top hat, all in black and ornated in purple and gold. In his hands he holds a finely carved walking cane. He begins speaking in a slow and deep voice with a light German accent.
-
???: The spirits that you cite your commands will ignore.
-
Prayme freezes in place as he hears the voice, then spins around.
-
Prayme: Esgaroth? How... what... you're here?
-
The count of Walldorf's face stays an unreadable mask.
-
Esgaroth: Did you really think I wouldn't get word of your plans?
-
Prayme: But how? Not even Rachel knew until just now!
-
Esgaroth: Oh please, don't insult me. I have my... resources.
-
He walks to the desk next to Prayme and takes the glas meant for Eliza, tasting the whiskey inside it.
-
Esgaroth: Not bad. Although I always preferred the japanese whiskey to the canadian ones.
-
His eyes lock onto Praymes and a rare smile spreads across his face, although no humor can be found in it.
-
Esgaroth: But then again we disagree in a lot of things.
-
Prayme composes himself and returns the stare.
-
Prayme: Why are you here? I'm sure Henri would have called you if... when we reform the Revenants.
-
Esgaroth: I am here to warn you. I don't know what your real intentions are yet. You have shown me too many faces over the years to tell.
-
He stares back into his whiskey, his eyes glazing over as if he was thinking about something else.
-
Esgaroth: You know I have never been big on family and friends. Too many scars cover that spot. But the Revenants... that's something pure.
-
The count suddenly fixes his gaze upon the other man again.
-
Esgaroth: Don't you dare befoul that!
-
He downs the rest of the whiskey and walks towards the door, but Prayme halts him.
-
Prayme: So, are you in? Do we bring the band back together?
-
There is a long pause in which both of them try to read each other's face.
-
Finally the count replies with a single word.
-
Esgaroth: Yes.
-
He then opens the door and steps through.
-
The last thing the viewers hear is him talking to a surprised Rachel who was waiting outside.
-
Esgaroth: Good dawn, Rachel!
-
Then the camera fades to black.
Esgaroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down