I Don't Know

Go down

I Don't Know

Post  Tom Midas on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:49 am

An instrumental version of Sunflower by Post Malone begins to play as Steven Why walks out onto the entrance ramp, already in his ring attire.
-
Jake: "Steven appears to be in a bad mood."
-
Stan: "And the sun rises in the east, Jake."
-
Jake: "What I meant was that he appears to be in an even worse mood."
-
Stan: "You noticed that from just looking at him? Or because of his sudden change in entrance theme?"
-
As Jake and Stan were talking, Steven had already made his way down most of the entrance ramp.
-
Steven: "I beat Rated. And I know that's old hat at this point, obviously. It's been almost a month already since the pay per view, so the talking heads have already discussed it. And... I don't know."
-
He slides into the ring, and looks toward the backstage area, running his hand through his hair.
-
Steven: "I don't know, I felt like I'd feel something more from putting him in his place, for spitting in the face of people like you, the fans. Of people like General or me..."
-
He looks down and sighs.
-
Steven: "... I don't know, I don't know what my goal is now. I still can't compete for a title, I still haven't proven to myself, to you all, that I deserve to be here.

To prove that I belong."

-
He looks back up, still with a muted expression upon his face..
-
Steven: "So tonight, I continue to search for it, tonight I'll have something to say after my match, win or lose. Yes, you'll be getting some words from me, either in the post match glow or the post match haze."
-
He looks as if he's about to crack a smile and make a joke, but he lets the smile fall from his face and just shakes his head.
-
Steven: "The man that I'll be facing tonight is one third of the legendary tag trio that was Steven King's Black Comedy... or whatever King called it...

It's Henri Black, I'm fighting Henri Black."

-
Steven scratches his neck awkwardly as he looks towards the backstage area, realizing that transition went down as smooth as a shard of glass.
-
Steven: "You and I have no beef, but I'll go all in against you tonight, to try and find my purpose here, to try to find my reason. Hopefully no matter the result, I will.

Be it from the joy of fighting, be it from hearing the people call my name... be it anything.

As it stands right now... I don't know, I'm just going from point a to point b. I'm not experiencing anything, I'm just living it."

-
Steven glances to his left, and then his right.
-
Steven: "And right now, that's the only thing I do know that I can do."
-
With that, he places the microphone down and begins removing his t-shirt as he waits for Henri to make his entrance. The camera pans back towards the announcers.
-
Stan: "Do you have any idea on what to make of that, Jake? Because I have no clue what he's "
-
Jake: "I'm just as in the dark about this as you are, Stan. I've heard nothing about Steven making an announcement, and I have a feeling that even Adam didn't know."
-
Stan: "How would Adam not know? He's the commissioner, of course he must know! He can't just let people come out here and make announcements he has no idea about."
-
The two are interrupted as their microphones mute.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum