Grace Period (open to Victor *then* Rated)

Go down

Grace Period (open to Victor *then* Rated)

Post  Tom Midas on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 am

Alyssa and Victor are seen in the Alliances' locker room, in what appears to be mid-conversation.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “Like I said, Victor, I can't control you or Matt or Alex and how they vote in these issues, but you can't just shrug off the blatant self-aggrandizing behavior that Rated showed last week.

He said we were good, when we have the world championship within two *censored* seasons of coming together.”

-
Victor Machado: “Well, technically...“
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “Don't even start with the "well technically I'm the champion". We started the Alliance because we had a common goal, to get back at Adam for his hypocrisy. We were all equals when we started this, and that's why we even put the consideration of letting him into the group up to a vote.

He was busy staring at "your", at our title while he was speaking, do you have no fear that he's just trying to get us to get comfy before he takes everything that you, that I, that Matt and Alex have fought for already?”

-
Alyssa paces back and forth, and is obviously growing more and more angry over this subject, to which Victor is obviously trying to figure out a way to navigate out of this proverbial minefield.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “I trust that you, that the others see that he's a good wrestler, and he's a good ally for now, and maybe in theory even in the long term. But we just let him in with no vetting, no grace period. How do we know he doesn't become "lone wolf Rated Rs" again and stab you in the back the first chance he notices we let our guard down?”
-
Alyssa glances toward Victor again and just stares for a moment, and then sighs.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “What I'm getting at is that we both know that he hates Adam as much as we do, but the question that's still at the back of my mind is, does he hate Adam more than he would love to be champion. Would he make a deal with the devil that we are trying to slay?”
-
Alyssa barely pauses long enough so that Victor can take a breath and almost begin to respond, but she continues speaking, to which Victor is obviously growing annoyed.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: “And now we have a match tonight against Lottie, Tom, and the former champion in Jimmy James. The former of those two are a cohesive unit, and the second we discount Jimmy, we look like King, and nobody wants to look like King.

All I'm saying is, I need actions, not words, to know that he can put his money where his mouth is and be a team player for once in his CiR career, and at least from what he's publicly revealed to the world, he's not his changed his personality yet.

I just need *some* proof he's fighting for the cause that I set out for, that you set out for, that all of us set out for when we formed the Alliance. And not looking out for himself.”

-
With that, Alyssa finally finishes her rant, and Victor looks at her for a moment silently, before speaking.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace Period (open to Victor *then* Rated)

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 am

Victor Machado: "Alyssa, chica... Relax for a moment. We've been proving ourselves over and over! Our actions have been followed with everything we've thrived to happen."
-
Victor taps lightly on his golden title with Vickie, as to slightly make a low thump noise, reassuring Alyssa of the title's existence and ownership.
-
Victor Machado: "Doesn't look like it, but we've had Jimmy James cornered every since before the title match. And now? Now we have Adam Harvey cornered. His ever last grasp for hope keeps disappearing the more he tries to reach it!"
-
Victor puts his free hand over Alyssa's shoulder, attempting to calm her down.
-
Victor Machado: "Look, muchacha. Pressure can be an absolute pain to deal with, and I know that better than anybody else. Ever since I've been around the business I've been subjected to pressure, chica! Never have I given up any tiny bit of myself to it."
-
Victor takes off the hand from Alyssa's shoulder and points his finger to her.
-
Victor Machado: "That's what you gotta do, mujer. I'm no psychologist, but I sure can back my words up. We've formed a hell of a group, and we're here to wreak havoc."
-
Victor Machado: "We can't give up halfway through. We can't start doubting ourselves. When we make decisions, we make them for the greater good, for the group's good. And trust me on this one - I can vouch my entire morality for our newest acquisition."
-
Alyssa notices that Victor's eyes look as if they're sparkling with his passionate speech, as she looks a bit more comforted. Victor sits for a couple of seconds, processing the information Alyssa had given him a few seconds before.
-
Victor Machado: "Lottie, Tom and Jimmy James, correct?"
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Mhm."
-
Victor Machado: "I don't know, chica. They do look like a cohesive unit, I can't deny that. But don't you think that the only cohesion that keeps them together is based on both Tom and Lottie?"
-
Victor looks at Alyssa with a smile, as she mystifies on what Victor just said.
-
Victor Machado: "I think you're starting to get it, aren't you? Jimmy hasn't ever been the same since he's lost his title. My title."
-
Victor Machado: "And to top it off, Alyssa, they don't have -"
-
A loud thump is heard from the locker room's door, as both wrestlers look at whoever's about to come in.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated RS on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:06 am

Rated walks in and slaps Victor's shoulder
-
Rated: Looks like we get to take down Jimmy James and friends down tonight. I got a game plan. Quick tags in and out while making sure members of the other team can't get a tag. A win for us tonight sends a message to Adam.
-
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down