One's true self. (bloodshed before match - open to gf if he wants)

Go down

One's true self. (bloodshed before match - open to gf if he wants)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:24 am

'Hurdy Gurdy Man' by Donovan begins to play through the speakers as Ryan Magnus and Kalia Quinn make their way through the curtain and onto the stage. Wearing black sunglasses and gold trunks à la Rocky Horror Picture Show, Ryan confidently strolls down the ramp with Kalia following closely behind him in a red sequined dress and matching heels, paying the fans next to no attention as they go past.
-
Jake: "And set for non-title one fall action tonight against the Annihilation Champion, Ryan has a chance to cement a place in the contendership rankings."
-
Stan: "A win against General Freedom will surely force Adam to recognise Ryan's true value to the CiR roster. All Ryan has to do is beat the Champion here and now and he'll walk into a title match."
-
Jake: "But Ryan has never beaten the General at any point in his career. First the battle royal for the Annihilation Championship and then a non-title clash last season. Two matches, two defeats. Ryan knows he'll have to be at his peak performance to topple the man who seems to have all the answers whenever they clash."
-
The duo, having made their way down the ramp enter the ring in prompt fashion. Ryan balances on the middle rope gauging the crowd reaction while Kalia looks on behind him. The entrance music quietens down as he descends the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring next to Kalia. Ring attendants hand both microphones and the crowd begins to quieten down. Ryan takes off his sunglasses and throws them into the crowd as he raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
Ryan Magnus: "I feel like I've been here before. In fact I know I've been here before. Bloodshed facing General Freedom in a non-title match. Seems pretty par for the course for Adam Harvey's booking decisions. Yet you lot still tune in to watch every week even though you know it's gonna be the same show.
-
King will turn up and say Annihilation will become unavoidable for the millionth time, Ellinor will be right behind him declaring herself the Ace of Carnage, whatever the hell that means, then you'll get Prayme proving to us all the fact that he should be in a psych ward three times a night, before my supposed mentor Bobby Gruesome comes out to prevaricate to the point of stupidity, before signing off with that god awful catchphrase that makes King's and Ellinor's sound bearable. I mean throw in a few Jimmy and Tom segments with a bit of Why on the side and that's basically all a weekly episode of Bloodshed is.
-
But you know who is worse than all of these people? Worse the King, Jimmy, Tom, Prayme, Ellinor and even Bobby? Well let me give you hint. He constantly lies to his supporters. He's naive enough to the think he can overthrow the status quo. Oh and to top it all off he refuses to show his face. You all know who I'm talking about right?"

-
Ryan surveys the crowd with a smirk on his face, most start chanting USA! USA! repeatedly, correctly working out who Ryan is talking about.
-
Jake: "Three guesses who Stan."
-
Stan: "I don't need to guess Jake, Ryan's words paint a vivid and accurate picture."
-
Ryan Magnus: "That's right. Your beloved General Freedom, the Annihilation Champion is the single most unbearable person on this roster. Worse than Mister N, BL3 and Henri Black, worse than Victor, Alyssa or Rated. The General is literally the most insufferable person ever to set foot in a CiR ring.
-
Whether he's bugging Adam Harvey about his merchandising or asking you halfwits if you want a revolution, it makes no difference. Hell you all cheer for him even though none of you have ever actually seen his face. It could honestly be a different guy under the mask every week and you'd never know."

-
Stan: "He's not wrong Jake. You can never be sure who is under a mask. General Freedom could in fact be a whole army of people."
-
Jake: "Whilst I have to concede you can never be sure who is under a mask, I doubt the General would want anyone else filling his shoes."
-
Stan: "I'm not talking about his shoes Jake, I'm talking about his mask."
-
Ryan Magnus: "The General hides behind a mask because like everything else to do with him, it's a lie. All it is is one big lie, that you... the so called CiR faithful have chosen to swallow hook, line and sinker. You'd all follow this man into hell and back and you don't even know him. You know the image he presents. The persona of someone seeking revolution and justice when in fact all that is there is emptiness.
-
All of your belief gives the mask life and allow its wearer to thrive in anonymity. The General has no repercussions for his actions because they not his actions. He doesn't exist, or at least the form in which he presents himself doesn't exist.
-
I'll prove he isn't what he appears to be tonight. First by beating him to a bloody lifeless pulp... and then ripping that mask from his head. I'll show you all the true face of the General... and I promise you'll all see him for the fraud he truly is."

-
Ryan lowers the microphone and awaits his opponent's arrival.
-
Jake: "Strong words from a motivated Ryan, but can he fulfill his promise when it matters most."
-
Stan: "Ryan is going to obliterate the fraud in the ring, and then he's gonna rip that mask off. It's gonna be great Jake. We're gonna see the true face of General Freedom."
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down