Wabbit hunting

Go down

Wabbit hunting

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven softly plays over the speaker system as James Fleetwood strolls out onto the stage in a polar white Armani three piece suit with a gold tie.
-
Jake: "The mouthpiece and the architect behind last weeks vicious assault on the Order and Wabbit World Order. Haskins and Lynch's very own James Fleetwood."
-
Stan: "After last weeks vicious beatdown Wabbit World Order begged Commissioner Adam Harvey for a chance to salvage some pride against the deadly duo  tonight here on Bloodshed. Well Jake, I mean I'm actually lost for words at the stupidity of Wabbit and Keith."
-
Jake: "While anything can happen in wrestling Stan, I think I have to be in agreement with you."
-
Stan: "Don't worry Jake, I've already rung the ambulance."
-
Fleetwood slowly makes his way down the ramp to the boos of the fans who vividly remember last weeks assault. Smirking as he enters the ring, Fleetwood is promptly given a microphone by a ring attendant. He swaggers around the ring for a few moments more embracing the hatred his antics have managed to cultivate.
-
James Fleetwood: "Don't you just love it... that moment before history happens? You see tonight you all have the pleasure of witnessing the future of CiR officially debut on the roster. I mean you all saw what they were capable of last week, but if you need a reminder."
-
Fleetwood points to the CarnageTron which shows a clip of last week's attack.
-
Lynch lifts up Patch onto his shoulders into an electric chair position as Haskins climbs to the top rope
Haskins then jumps across the ring and connects with a vicious clothesline sending Patch crashing painfully to the ground below executing The Last Rites.
-
Fleetwood signals for the duo to do the same to Nolan.
-
Lynch lifts up Nolan onto his shoulders into an electric chair position as Haskins climbs to the top rope
Haskins then jumps across the ring and connects with a vicious clothesline sending Nolan crashing painfully to the ground below executing The Last Rites for the second time.
-
Fleetwood enters the ring as he, Haskins and Lynch both stand tall over the carnage they've wrought.

-
The camera cuts away from the screen and back onto the present day Fleetwood.
-
James Fleetwood: "Magnificent wasn't it. Truly poetry in motion. Shakespeare would be composing a play and Mozart a symphony if they were alive to witness the events of last week. Not one but two teams. Destroyed beyond recognition with undeniable ease. Haskins. Lynch. The deadliest duo ever to set foot in a CiR ring.
-
When I went North in search of talent I never thought I would find such perfect raw materials to sculpt the greatest force in the history of our business... but I did. I found the perfect winning formula and combined two of the most volatile elements in Lancashire and Yorkshire and set them to a common purpose... destruction.
-
Johnny Cash once sung about walking the line. Well anyone who gets in the way of my clients will end up walking the Green Mile... actually if I'm being honest they probably won't be walking anywhere after Haskins and Lynch get their hands on them. That is my solemn promise. The only warning I'm ever going to give. If you see Haskins and Lynch coming your way, run. Run for as far as your legs will carry you, because if you end up in their warpath it'll probably be the last thing you ever do."

-
Fleetwood motions for Haskins and Lynch to make their entrance.
-
Jake: "Here come his monsters."
-
Stan: "Don't worry Jake the ambulance is on standby."  
-
Armageddon It by Def Leppard blasts over the sound system as Haskins and Lynch storm down the ramp towards the ring. James Fleetwood smirks as the imposing duo wait for Wabbit World Order.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post Match: WWO VS Haskins and Lynch

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Jake: "What a savage and comprehensive display from James Fleetwood's deadly duo."
-
Stan: "I know it was only Wabbit and Keith, but maybe the champions might have some competition kicking down their door soon."
-
James Fleetwood enters the ring to celebrate, Haskins and Lynch remain emotionless. Fleetwood mentions something to Lynch which causes the man from Yorkshire to smile as he looks down at Wabbit lying in the ring.
-
Jake: "This can't be good."
-
Lynch grabs Wabbit by the ears and starts wrenching on them. The crowd look on in horror as Lynch continues to pull and twist on Wabbit's ears.
-
Stan: "Oh my God! Lynch is damn near trying to rip Wabbit's ears off his head."
-
Jake: "This is savagery plain and simple."
-
Keith enters the ring and tries to intervene but Haskins grabs him by the throat.
-
Stan: "I have a feeling Keith might wish he had just left Wabbit to his fate."
-
Jake: "We need security and medics down here now."
-
Haskins lifts Keith onto his shoulders in fireman's carry position
then drives him down face first on the mat with great impact on the head and neck hitting Grave Danger.

-
Stan: "The NHS is definitely not going to cover that."
-
Fleetwood yells something inaudible to Lynch who stops trying to rip Wabbit's bloodied ears off. Lynch instead lifts up Wabbit onto his shoulders into an electric chair position as Haskins climbs to the top rope
Haskins then jumps across the ring and connects with a vicious clothesline sending Wabbit crashing painfully to the ground below executing The Last Rites.

-
Jake: "Patch and Nolan last week, Wabbit this week. Another victim of Haskins and Lynch gets the Last Rites."
-
The duo contemplate hitting another Last Rites on Wabbit as "Melody Circus" by Savant starts playing over the speakers. The Life Partners Sammy and Repo appear on the stage much to the amusement of Haskins and Lynch. Fleetwood orders the duo out of the ring, begrudgingly the comply. Fleetwood can be seen mouthing "Wait till next week." As Sammy and Repo lead a team of medics to check on Wabbit and Keith.
-
Jake: "Thank god for the Life Partners. If they hadn't shown up when they did Wabbit and Keith may be in an even worse state than they are now."
-
Stan: "But next week they'll be the ones stuck in the ring with the two northern behemoths. Now more than ever Haskins and Lynch will be looking to inflict pain on the men who stopped their fun. This coupled with James Fleetwood's machinations means Sammy and Repo will be in for an extremely tough time."

Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down