3 Reasons (Please put it right before me and Prayme's match)

Go down

3 Reasons (Please put it right before me and Prayme's match)

Post  Bford on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:34 pm

The cameras pan over to the announce table, where Jake and Stan sit and smile towards the camera.
-
Jake: "This past Wednesday on Infamy, we witnessed the debut of one of CiR's newest signees: Bryan Ford!"
-
Stan: "During the commercial break, Bryan made his entrance for his match and then asked for the microphone. Due to us being on the commercial break, we are now going to show you what Bryan had to say right now!"
-
The arena is buzzing from the previous match, the fans in anticipation for what's to come next when The lights cut off for a few moments leaving the fans in the dark until the following words are heard
-
BFord: "I'm gonna Whoop! That! Ass!"
-
The lights cut back on as "Earthquake" by Labrinth glares over the speakers. Bryan Ford stands on the stage with his back to the fans the words
-
WHOOP
That
@$$

-
On the back of his black hoodie. He turns around with his arms extended nodding his head and big smirk on his face as a few light sparklers go off on the side of him.
-
He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and sits on the top looking around at all the fans.
-
Twirling a mic in his hand he takes it all in as the fans begin to chant.
"BFord's Greatness! BFord's Greatness!"
-
He hops down to the ring mat and paces back and forth raising the mic to his lips beginning to speak.

-
BFord: "Seems that... there are a lot who know who I am... but for those that I don't... I have no problem educating you!
-
I AM THE MOST CHARISMATIC MAN IN CIR! MR. 24/7! THE INNOVATOOOOOOR OF GREATNESS! BRYAN.... FOOOOOOOOOORD!
-
And I came here to CIR for Three... And I repeat..."

-
Crowd: "THREEEEEE"
-
Bford: "Reasons... The first... to reunite with a lot of guys who I have had the pleasure of sharing a ring and company with. Logan Acid, Bobby Gruesome, Henri Black, Mr. N, Joey Leclair, Prayme Rosario... Any many others.
-
Reason number two, to show why I'm the top dog compared to all of them and beat them all!
-
And of course reason number three..  Championship Gold.
-
Now I know all that doesn't come immediately and honestly I love that. I love it because I get a chance to prove myself to all of you and rise up in CIR. And I get the ultimate opportunity to do so tonight...
-
I take on your Purity Champion... Prayme Rosario... Prayme and I have an interesting relationship. We have always crossed each other's path... we have always talked a good game... but he and I have never actually had a proper match...
-
Now he's been running his mouth on Twitter talking about how its Collecting season and all that good stuff... and it is to my understanding that you have established yourself as a top guy player now... good for you Prayme... I'm happy for you really... because that is a first... Prayme everywhere I have been I have become a household name for the company... give me maybe two months at most here and it will be back to that way.
-
And it starts here tonight because you and I finally get a chance to battle it out in front on these fans... and I'm as anxious as they are so let's get this show on the road. Prayme come on down... so I can WHOOP. THAT. ASS!"

-
Ford tosses the mic down and takes off his hoodie waiting for Prayme.
Bford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Reasons (Please put it right before me and Prayme's match)

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Hey Bryan. You're match with Prayme was this past Wednesday on Infamy. If you want, I can add it to Sunday's show and put a thing before the rp signaling that you cut this promo before your match during the commercial break. That or you can maybe edit it a bit if you want it to be live on Bloodshed.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bford on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:35 am

Oh geez I got the two days confused lol I thought it was for the 11th x_x if you could maybe do the first idea, sort of like a highlight of last show. Lol I'll pay attention closely next time lol my bad
Bford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down