Post match

Go down

Post match

Post  Rated RS on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm

-
Jake: "The alliance tonight has shown us why they may just be the most unstoppable group in CiR."
-
Stan: "Jimmy James being pinned by Rated Rs says it all. Rated just makes the Alliance just so much dangerous."
-
Rated and Victor are celebrating in the ring as Alyssa is alone in the corner
-
The referee brings the CiR World Heavyweight Title towards the duo and Rated takes it
-
Rated holds on to the world title as Victor asks for it
-
Rated is staring the world title before Victor breaks his train of thought to ask for it again
-
Rated slowly hands Victor his title, but keeps staring at it
-
Jake: "That world title is the only thing on Rated's mind."
-
Stan: "Jake, you are just seeing things."
-
Jake: "I am going to be the first one to say it. First chance Rated gets at the world title he's taking it."
-
Stan: "You are wrong Jake, Rated's a team player just the rest of them. They are all equals!"
-
Rated asks a mic, and one gets thrown into the ring; to which Rated catches it in mid air.
-
Rated: "Last week I told all you all that this alliance is the most dangerous group here in CiR and this week we proved it. My friend Victor put on an amazing performance and I delivered with the results. Listen carefully Adam, no matter who you throw at us, we will beat them. You line them up we knock them down. Victor, Matt, Alex and myself have put you and the rest of this roster on notice. Adam, we are BLOODSHED!"
-
Victor and Rated pose in the ring as Alyssa looks annoyed outside the ring now
-
Jake: "No mention of Alyssa anywhere in Rated's comments."
-
Stan: "It probably spilled his mind."
-
Jake: "I think there might be some tension between those two."
-
Stan: "Jake, again, you are seeing things that are not there."
-
Jake: "Adding Rated to the alliance may have been a smart short term move by Victor but long term I think it's going to cost him."
-
Stan: "Come on Jake, Rated's a team player!"
-
Jake: "Rated seems to be thinking more about that championship than the team."
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down