Lovingly Yours (Before the match)

Go down

Lovingly Yours (Before the match)

Post  Devild on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:30 am

The scene shifts to a montage of happy faces, children smiling as if part of some weird viral web series where kids are asked questions. A happy cheesy jingle lights up the mood as if belonging on a segment from Sesame Street or Siffle and Ollie. Big colorful letters apear on the screen with these lame children faces, "CiR Presents: Mail From Da Fans!"
-
The camera cuts to white
-
It bleeds into colors and resolution, sitting on a bed, dressed in white is a blue eyed, yellow hair child, about ten or twelve. He is sitting indian style on his bed that is perhaps a bit too big for him. His hair, a little scraggly.

-
Little Billy: "Dear Carnage in Ring."
-
Sad music begins to play
-
Little Billy: "I used to be such a big fan of your show. It used to be you had great characters that came on, and beat the living (bleep) out of each other. And I used to be able to stay up many a sleepless night watching and rewatching your shows.
-
He thinks thoughtfully.
-
"But then Ben Langston the Three came on telivision. And your product suffered.
-
I would be having the time of my life and then he would come out and talk.
-
Or worse...wrestle."

-
He looks to the camera very seriously.
-
"He was so stiff that Juan Fena attempting a jumping head scissors had more grace.
-
Needless to say he really is not the talent that his family was. I died a little inside watching him beat his superior grand daddy up and sending him to a retirement home.
-
The good news is with his constant need to be on telivision, I used to have free time to do my homework and improve my grades.
-
But that came to an end when he lost his title. I was too stupid to watch your show and instead trying calculus! i mean really, I missed him losing the one thing holding him together so I could solve basic math? Please. I never lived that down.
-
Since then I hear from my friends he is losing matches left and right and this makes getting through these hard school days a little better.
-
But its not enough."

-
The filter gets darker, and a little more red.
-
Little Billy: "I want to see him get set on fire."
-
Please. Devil D. Set him on fire.
-
Set him on fire for the fans at home.
-
The people he mercilessly bores to death.
-
The ten minutes a day he wastes trying to figure out what cheesy life crisis he has.
-
He is a loser. Burn him. End our misery of him being on our telivision. So when you face him tonight...END HIM!
-
Why? Because he sucks and things that suck deserve to oblivion. Like my math teacher... I got a suprise waiting for him in class tomorrow. But Devil D? You...
-
You must save this show from Ben Langston the biggest waste of space, no talent, cant really wrestle, cant shoot a promo to save his life, and his drama, best saved for an episode of Full House because that (bleep) aint ready for prime time...hack.
-
Lovingly Yours..."

-
The camera fades to black.
-
In white letters it says, "The following was written and directed by Devil D."
-
The Camera fades up on the arena as the feed is cut.
-
Devil D is in the center of the ring. The crowd murmers in suprise.
-
Devil D, mic in hand, extends his hand...
-
Devil D drops the mic.
Devild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovingly Yours (Before the match)

Post  Mister N on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:07 pm

holy shit
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down