I Don't Need Friends

Go down

I Don't Need Friends

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 am

Backstage, Jimmy James is sitting in the catering area at one of the multiple tables. Sitting on top of the table next to his plate of food is Candice Witt, who grabs the sandwich off Jimmy's plate and takes a bite.
-
Jimmy James: "What the heck, man? That's my sandwich!"
-
Candice swallows her bite and smirks at Jimmy.
-
Candice Witt: "Thanks, but we need to talk some more. We've caught up and what not, but we need to talk about this Victor/Rated/Tom/Lottie deal."
-
Jimmy James: "What is there to talk about?"
-
Candice Witt: "The fact that Tom got beat down too. The fact that Lottie tried to help you two."
-
Jimmy James: "Tom and Lottie are friends, I think. I was just there, she was there for Tom. Not me."
-
Candice Witt: "And how do you know that? Lottie was the group's first victim. Knowing her, she was there for both of you and not just Tom."
-
Jimmy leans back in his seat and shakes his head.
-
Jimmy James: "I don't know."
-
Candice Witt: "You do know, and you know that all of you working together could help stop the five of them. You all are three of CiR's top wrestlers today, and the three of you together could be something that ends this rebellion once and for all."
-
Jimmy James: "That's all good and fine, Candice, but I want the CiR World Heavyweight Championship back. I want it back more than anything and I will do anything to get it back. I've lost my last three matches and if I lose tonight, I'm surely out of the running for a future title match."
-
Candice Witt: "So, go find them. Work this out with them, and figure out a game plan."
-
Grabbing his sandwich, he takes a big bite out of it to finish it while listening to Candice's words. After she finishes speaking, he thinks about what she said for a moment and then sets his sandwich back down.
-
Jimmy James: "No."
-
Candice Witt: "No?"
-
Jimmy James: "I said no. I tried to get a game plan with my partners when I face Victor and the others when it was the four on four match last season and I lost. I have no problems with those three, but Tom hates me and Lottie probably does to. So for that fact, they most likely don't want to be anywhere near me and don't want to be near them.
I'm a two time World Heavyweigh Champion and they aren't. If I'm not calling the shots, then there shouldn't be shots called. Since calling shots and making a plan failed last time, I'm going in there with no game plan and we are just going to do this together."

-
He grabs his plate and stands up, and proceeds to walk away from Candice. She hops off the table and walks behind him.
-
Candice Witt: "But Jimmy, I really think..."
-
Jimmy James: "That the three of us could be partners? Friends? No, I highly doubt Tom wants friends. The only friend I need is you, I don't need a partner. I just need you, and you to trust me on this.
If I'm wrong, I'll apologize later. But I've got this go get ready, okay?"

-
Jimmy tosses his plate into trash, then pushes opens the doors to exit catering. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down