Trouble in Excellence (sometime after Haskins and Lynch match)

Go down

Trouble in Excellence (sometime after Haskins and Lynch match)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:17 pm

The CarnageTron cuts to the backstage area, Logan Acid and Bobby Gruesome can be seen in Pure Excellence T-shirts and Jeans, with the Tag Team titles draped over their respective shoulders, standing in front of a monitor. Watching intently the duo view the carnage wrought by Haskins and Lynch for a few moments before Bobby switches off the screen with the remote in his hand.
-
Logan Acid: "Did you see that Bobby? Lynch tried to rip Wabbit's ears right off."
-
Bobby Gruesome: "I was watching the same footage as you Logan so of course I saw it. I don't see why it matters, we damn near crippled those two a few seasons back just to send a message to Adam and the Life Partners."
-
Logan Acid: "That's different Bobby. Lynch tried to rip his ears off. When did we ever do something that barbaric?"
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Are you concerned Logan? Those two beat up Wabbit and Keith and Patch and Nolan. Neither of these teams come anywhere close to our level. Hell we just beat King and General Freedom. Yet you're worried about two guys from the North of England who sound like they should be folk music duo in a bayou in some backwater town.
-
The reason we have never tried to rip someone's ears off is because we've never needed to. You and I have settled every problem we've ever had in the ring. Since we started tagging we've only lost twice as a tag team, yet in that time we've held the Tag Titles for almost two-hundred days across two reigns, beaten everyone in path comprehensively and established ourselves as the most dominant force in CiR history.
-
So James Fleetwood, whoever the hell that is, has managed to find two brutes with no brain cells and paired them together. So what? We are practically unbeatable. Former world champions have nothing on us and yet you bother to waste time worrying about to mindless oafs."

-
Logan Acid: "These guys aren't like the others Bobby. I'm telling you inside of a year they'll be coming for these belts."
-
Bobby Gruesome: "And we'll annihilate them like we always do."
-
Logan nods before he receives a phone call, which he answers. A few moments pass before Logan hangs up.
-
Logan Acid: "That was Mick, he wants to see us about Haskins and Lynch."
-
Bobby sighs in frustration.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "You go. I've got other things on."
-
Logan nods and leaves the room, leaving Bobby a few moments to himself. Bobby pulls off the Pure Excellence T-shirt he was wearing, revealing and Bobby Gruesome shirt underneath. He throws the other shirt in the bin, discarding it.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "The only thing pure excellence about this team is how I'm able to carry him to success."
-
Bobby notices the camera still on and looks irritated. The cameraman senses this and turns the camera off as the screen cuts to the announcers' desk.
-
Jake: "Trouble in paradise for the Champions, Stan?"
-
Stan: "I don't think so Jake. Bobby is probably just getting a little claustrophobic by the lack of upward movement. After all when you're at the top of a division like Bobby and Logan are there isn't anywhere to go from there but down, and Bobby is more than aware of that."
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down