Quick Notes

Go down

Quick Notes

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Commissioner Adam Harvey sits in his office behind his desk and has his focus on the camera placed horizontal to him. He smiles to the camera as he waits a few seconds before begins to speak.
-
Adam Harvey: "Fans, you all know I'm Commissioner Adam Harvey and I've got a quick announcement to make for all of you, as well as three of the wrestlers in the back."
-
He chuckles to himself before continuing.
-
Adam Harvey: "I've listened to the two of the men on the roster and I've decided to give them a chance to showcase their abilities. In two weeks, the self-proclaimed God of CiR Ryan Magnus will be facing Henri Black! This match will not be just a normal singles match, though, as the winner will be the new number one contender for the Annihilation Championship!"
-
Fans can be heard cheering in the arena, which makes Adam smile at the sound.
-
Adam Harvey: "But while I have your attention, I guess I can announce the main events for this Wednesday's Infamy and next week's Bloodshed!"
-
He takes a deep breath and cups his hands together on top of the desk. He looks down to the piece of the paper on his desk for a second, before looking back over to the camera.
-
Adam Harvey: "Infamy's main event will see Ryan Magnus face Gino Blake, while Bloodshed Champion Vahn and Jeremy will team up once again to do battle with new friends Ben Langston III and Mister N! Thank you all for your time and hope you enjoy the rest of the show!"
-
Adam leans back in his chair and the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down