bens comeback speech

Go down

bens comeback speech

Post  bensterio on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:02 pm

The Carnagetron bursts to life and creates a quick bit of static before going pitch black, a hand clap can be heard and with that a single light shines down and with it the figure of Ben Langston III appears, he once again claps and many lights instantly turn on blinding the room with light, Ben can be seen in a new white attire with a sing BLIII across his chest, he has also let his hair grow a little, he is looking happily at the camera with a smile on his face
-
Ben: Hello ladies and gentlemen in the crowd and across the world, as much as I love coming out and speaking to you all, soaking up the amazing atmosphere you bring I’m afraid I am here on my own today, you see I’ve had a long week, spending time with my new friend Mister N and investigating the heinous act that happened to him but then I saw something and my plans, let’s say they changed.
-
Ben clicks his fingers and the carnagetron reveals a quick montage of a previous segment directed by a new roster member Devil D, after the montage Ben once again smiling to the camera
-
Ben: You see as much as I enjoy coming down and seeing you all before my match I have to turn my attention solely to our wonderful budding director who found
-
Ben thinks momentarily of what to sat whilst scratching his chin
-
Ben: let’s just say a child with a vivid imagination and a disliking of me… however I’m sure Mr devil helped little Billy express himself.
-
Ben: All I can say is that it appears although you say you don’t enjoy my work you are a keen follower of mine, you know more about my time in CIR then many of the other roster members, heck I’m sure you even know more about my time here than Adam
-
Ben steps forward and looks deeper into the camera with serous expressions and body language
-
Ben: If this is the case you would know just how dominant much of my run has been and how many different wonderful athletes I have defeated, and although you are aware of my hiccup last season I am delighted to inform you that this last week I have rediscovered my mojo and after spending a week with somebody as dedicated and as endurable as Mister N I am as determined as ever to becoming stronger and more dominant than before I lost the purity title.
-
Ben once again steps back and smiles
-
Ben: Unfortunately what this means for you Devil D is that you’re my first obstacle my comeback match so to speak which means unfortunately for you any plans of ending more… ‘setting me on fire’ will have to stay in your imagination because the reality of the situation is that our match is going to end with me as the winner after I hit you with an Olympic slam and then poor little Billy will have to continue enduring another dominant streak by yours truly
-
Ben: So Devil D ahead of your loss tonight a little bit of advice, maybe don’t try and swallow more than you can chew, and maybe next time try somebody a little bit weaker or maybe another new wrestler, because tonight unfortunately for you, you will leave here humiliated; which after such a wonderful production is truly a shame
-
The camera zooms into Bens face
-
…. Lovingly yours
-
Ben smiles sarcastically and with that the carnagetron fades to black
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down