Cutting Onions (for Infamy)

Go down

Cutting Onions (for Infamy)

Post  Devild on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:41 am

Bex: "I am here with Devil D, who had just made his Carnage In Ring...in ring debut just a few days ago. Devil D, you had one hell of a match with Ben Langston the Third. Ultimately you came up short with an Olympic Slam...
-
Devil D has his back turned to the camera. Next to him is Lady. She looks highly uncomfortable.
-
Bex: "Devil D, is everything alright?"
-
Almost as if a sniffle could be heard but Lady grabs the mic.
-
Lady: Look! Okay, you want to know what I am dealing with...?"
-
She shoves Devil D around, who is apparently silently crying with tears in his eyes.
-
Bex: Is he..
-
Lady: No! He was cutting onions in the back.
-
Bex: Cutting Onions, but this isnt a restaurant... why would he...
-
Lady: Cutting onions!
-
Bex: So...
-
Lady: Fine! I'll do the interview myself. At least one of us has to look pretty for the camera.
-
Devil D, looking like he is feeling even more worthless begins to turn back around.
-
Lady: Ben Langston the third. Congratulations. You beat a man who hasnt had a match in gosh knows how long. You earn a star. In fact, I can see it now. The return of the Great Ben Langston and co starring the Consonant... Em. An epic work of heroism and bravery when the Great Ben and L teamed up over the corpse of a has been like Devil D.
-
Devil D's body is trembling with extra sadness.
-
Lady: Devil D...who now has a record of 0-1.
-
Devil D's posture gets worse.
-
Lady: Devil D, who has a loss rating of 100%.
-
Devil D starts banging his head against the wall.
-
Lady: Devil D, the man best remembered for being fell by a simple signature move that many technical wrestlers have in their inventory. I mean he was one and done'd so fast I didnt get to finish my coffee. But you know what Ben. I say this, enjoy your win. Enjoy your rebirth as someone who doesnt suck. I am sure your fans will enjoy and your partner Mr. T will enjoy it as well. Maybe re-win a title?
-
Devil D will be back. And the roster, thats all you greasy, sweaty, men and women of CIR...you better be ready. You are all on notice.
-
You know, it was asked why Mr. Harvey brought us on board...We don't know...but..."

-
She grabs Devil D by the shoulder. He lets up just a little and turns to her. She holds him gently.
-
Lady: "Carnage, is what the brand is, Devil D, he brings Chaos. And that level of Carnage is something none of you will ever forget. Next time we are on telivision...people are going to get hurt. You will love it."
-
Bex; "But real quick..."
-
Lady: "Are you feeling better?"
-
Devil D shakes his head no.
-
Lady: When you won, we were going to go to Disney Land.
-
Devil D lets another tear fall.
-
Lady: "You want to set fire to Disney Land?"
-
Devil D stops.
-
Lady: Burning down Disney Land would make you feel better?"
-
Devil D sadly nods his head.
-
Lady grabs Devil D as they walk away, her voice getting quieter and quieter.

-
Lady: Lets burn down Disney Land.
-
And Mickey too... We can burn him too...
-
We will have fried mouse for dinner....

-
Bex just looks on confused.
Devild

View user profile

Back to top Go down