Collecting Season

Go down

Collecting Season

Post  BBR on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Lights goes off when Requiem for a dream No Evil mix starts playing in the PA system
Prayme Rosario’s logo appears on the titan Tron and immediately gets boos from the crowd
-
A spotlight on stage  surrounding Prayme who standing on stage giving his back to the ramp exposing his Purity Championship belt from the back.
-
He then brings his head up high and blows his smoke in the air for some cool effects with the spotlight. The crowd slowly transition boos to cheers as he makes his way to the ring with the cigar in his mouth showing some confidence and arrogance on his way down the ramp as soon he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he takes off last puff of his cigar and blows his smoke in the air while they opening the lights.
-
Prayme then takes the microphone from the announcer.
-
Music fades out when he brings the mic to his bottom lip.

-
Prayme: Last week I successfully defended my championship belt against one of fan favourite of the industry, one of your true heroes…Bryan Ford!
-
The crowd quickly gives a mixed reaction.
-
I gotta say he was a quite opponent, he did try to outsmart me but failed. I must admit I Am disappointed. After all this years of trash talking, Bryan Ford haven’t prove that he is a big deal, he showed the world that actions speaks louder than words, so let me remind you of something very very important Bryan, this is not New Found Glory where you get everything serve a bag full of gold just because of your name and success in the past, trust me I’ve been in your position, I’ve let my ego speak for myself and I landed back to reality. So, I Am pleased to be your reality check Mr. Ford and be the first to welcome you to my… damn… show IN-FA-MY!!!!
-
Mixed reaction from the crowd with a huge "IN-FA-MY" chant.
-
Prayme then start pacing in the ring enjoying the chant in the crowd.
-
I don’t understand why my picture isn’t yet on the banner, I see Henri Black which is understandable, I see Jimmy James, I see Rated RS, I see Tom Midas….but I don’t know why Mister N is on it and not I?
-
What did this guy have done to make it here anyways? Did he give Adams special favors or something? Because that’s the only thing I could see him do.
-
I Am the one that runs the show, the main attraction….
-
Small Jason Storm chant is heard from the balcony
-
Then I think someone stepped forward and called me out…Jason Storm!
-
Huge pop from the fans in the arena after hearing Jason Storm from Prayme’s mouth.
-
Jason, you’ve always been someone who was loyal to the business, someone that has heart and passion for this industry and I respect you for all these years you gave to all these fans sitting in this very arena and the millions watching on Carnage TV and now on Kayfabe Society Network but…I must warn you, you will not share the ring with the same person you’ve met 4 years ago and this is the same speech I’ve given to Joey Leclair, Bryan Ford, Alexander Svart and even my brother Henri Black.
-
You’ve been impressive since your debut, you’ve taken the wrestling competition by storm no doubt, you’ve held glorified championship golds and are one of the most respected individual in the roster…
-
Prayme then stop and faces the main camera as he looks at it with a serious look.
-
I don’t give a damn about your past or present Jason, if you think for a second that you will come after this piece beauty on my right shoulder and take it from me…this will not only be a mistake but probably the biggest mistake of your wrestling career…
-
Prayme then looks at stage.
-
This is my might not be the most prestigious championship belt in the company but I will protect it, love it and improve it every single time I walk out this curtains, walk down the ramp and step in this ring and fight every second I have.
-
Another mixed reaction but cheers are louder this time.
-
I’m not playing the villain no more, nor the hero…. I’m here to…collect!
-
Jason Storm…welcome to the collecting season!
-
Prayme drops the mic as Requiem for a dream No Evil remix blast through the PA System, as stand tall in the middle of the ring under the mixed cheers and boos from the fans.
-
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down