A Warning (infamy prematch)

Go down

A Warning (infamy prematch)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 am

The CarnageTron cuts to a dimly lit room somewhere in the backstage area. Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven plays ominously throughout the room as James Fleetwood in a deep purple suit, can be seen flanked by his two menacing clients Haskins and Lynch. A villainous smile creeps over his face as he stares directly into the camera.
-
James Fleetwood: "Last week the Life Partners interrupted history in the making. They stopped the onslaught Wabbit World Order brought upon themselves by daring to step into the ring with my clients. Yet as my clients were dispensing their specific brand of justice and retribution, TLP had the audacity to walk down the ramp and save Wabbit and Keith."
-
Haskins spits in disgust while Lynch just looks irritated.
-
James Fleetwood: "Had TLP not arrived the one known as Wabbit would be minus a few ears by now and Adam Harvey would know the raw power he has on his roster in the form of my clients. Instead my clients now have another match, against wWo's would be saviors this time.
-
This time they won't be stopped by the ringing of the bell. No one will be coming to save Repo Man and Sammy South. Hell when Haskins and Lynch are through with these so called former Tag Champions, they'll be able to bury Sammy and Repo in a combined plot in the cemetery."

-
Haskins: "Sammy and Repo are in for a world of hurt."
-
Lynch: "When we're done they'll be nothing more than a bloodied heap."
-
James Fleetwood: "Sammy and Repo, you have been warned."
-
Lynch punches the camera breaking it and ending the segment.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down