Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Inside of a move car, Sammy South holds his phone up as he records himself. In the background of his video, Repo Man is shown driving the vehicle the two are riding in.
-
Sammy South: "What's up guys? It's Sammy South here with a quick live-stream for all of you! We decide to do a quick Q&A for the viewers but first, I'm right here with my tag partner and my life partner, the driver of this trip: Repo Man!"
-
Repo chuckles as he takes a hand off the wheel to wave at the phone. He shakes his head, places his hand back on the wheel, and turns his attention back to the road ahead of him.
-
Repo Man: "Hey there everyone."
-
Sammy South: "The production team in CiR can air this opening part later today if they want for the show, but I just wanted to come on here and first talk about tonight. Then we can do the Q&A. Please, start sending your questions through the comments and I will look through them when I'm done with this.
First off, The Life Partners are back! Better than ever, we will be returning to the ring tonight after a few weeks off. On Infamy we will be in our first match since our win at Cardinal Carnage, and we both agree it's good to be back with all of you fans.
Now as you know, we've been away due to personal reasons. Repo had loss in his family and we've been going through a tough time for the past few weeks together... and I want to thank everyone sending their well wishes to him. We don't want to get too much into but we are dedicating our match to Repo's uncle to show our love for that man."

-
Behind Sammy, Repo is seen nodding his head in agreement.
-
Repo Man: "My uncle was a great man who I loved very much, and willingly opened his arms to Sammy when I first met him. I've had many great times with him, and I will miss him dearly. We are going to do this tonight for him."
-
Sammy South: "You're damn right we are.
But we can't forget about two others we are thinking about at the moment: Wabbit and Keith."

-
Repo Man: "Haskins and Lynch were trying to permanently disfigure Wabbit and... just... hell no man! That's just not right! You don't try and rip your opponent's ear off!
I would say don't do it after the match, but you shouldn't do it at all!"

-
Sammy takes his sunglasses off and tosses them to the dashboard. A disapproving look grows on his face as he looks at the phone's camera.
-
Sammy South: "What the heck was up with that? Who the hell do these two think they are, coming up into Carnage in Ring like that? Wabbit and Keith are our friends and we won't stand for that. You can try and act tough, James, but you are just like every other manager that has been in CiR. You hide behind your men because you know if any of us got our hands on you, you would be running for the hills!"
-
Repo Man: "We don't need the Tag Team Championships to defend something, because we are defending the honor of our friends. Wabbit and Keith are smaller guys, Wabbit still wears adult diapers, Keith is a push over, but they are our friends!"
-
Sammy South: "That's why we are going to go in there tonight full force, and we will defend our friends. We might have been late to save them on Sunday, but there will be no one to save tonight.
Haskins, Lynch, pick on someone your own size and pick on the best tag team in this division! We are the former Tag Team Champions and if you want to prove yourselves then do it against us."

-
Sammy winks at the camera and, before the Q&A part of the video airs, it fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum