Some words ( post= post - post Henri's match ) Bloodshed mentioned Jason and Henri

Go down

Some words ( post= post - post Henri's match ) Bloodshed mentioned Jason and Henri

Post  BBR on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:53 am

Right after the amazing performance of Henri Black, Prayme and Rachel were caught backstage watching his match. Bex rapidly question them on their thoughts on Henri’s lost.
-
Bex: Prayme! May we have a quick interview with you?
-
Prayme smirk and nods as Rachel answers for him first.
-
Rachel: Go ahead Bex.
-
Bex: What are your thoughts on Henri’s performance tonight?
-
Rachel: Same old Henri, just a different day.
-
Prayme then grabs Bex’s mic and brings it in front of his lips.
-
Prayme: Henri did good tonight, but it wasn’t enough, that’s not the Henri Black that has beaten not once but twice in the past. Henri Black is clearly dealing with something that doesn’t let him perform like he should and probably won’t share it with the people. I tried to bring him back where he belongs, and he turned it down. I won’t make the same mistake and try to help someone the way I do and get burned from the heat I attracted. Henri didn’t understand then and doesn’t today…when I turned on him, I warned him I wanted to see the ambition, the passion, the heart he had back in 2015 when he first won his world championship belt in Montreal Wrestling Alliance, today he maybe walked out victorious, but his work ethic is poor.
-
Rachel: I told you, he is not worth it. The Revenants are done…Prayme…they’re not coming back like the good old days.
-
Prayme: Maybe, you are right babe, but we never know maybe this guy will wake up one day and realize the competition is no longer easy like it used to be when we ruled the world.
-
Bex: Speaking of ruled the world we heard about maybe The Revenants were coming back together in CIR but the your relationship with Henri and Eliza doesn’t seem to take the right direction.
-
Rachel: Pft!
-
Prayme: You heard right, but you’re wrong about not taking the proper direction. I mean we had a meeting about it and we both know where we are going with this…sadly we’re just not going to step into each other’s path. I have my Purity championship gold to take care of and him…well he has earned another match next week and that’s for the #1 contender of the Annihilation championship. I wish him good luck but also hope he’ll double his effort to outwork the opponent.
-
Bex: You had this week off but this upcoming Wednesday on Infamy you will be facing Jason Storm who called you out. How confident are you for your match against Jason Storm?
-
Prayme: First, when you mention Infamy don’t forget to mention Rosario’s show…and 2nd just like you said they gave me a week off, but I never take a break, when I’m not wrestling, I’m studying every potential threat till they no longer are. I said it before, Jason is a man I respect but this is not AXN, this is Carnage In Ring, this is IN-FA-MY the show I will build, the show I will protect and the place where whoever is opposing me will fall!
-
Rachel: Like he always say…he came to collect and the only achievement Jason will get…is being on the collecting list of Prayme.
-
Prayme: Welcome to the collecting...
-
The crowd follows ‘’SEASON!‘’
-
Prayme: Season...
-
Both walks away as the camera stays on Bex facial expression.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down