Joining the team (before Alyssa's match)

Go down

Joining the team (before Alyssa's match)

Post  Rated RS on Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Camera Zooms in on Rated sitting with the announcer team
-
Jake: Joining us here Rated Rs.
-
Rated: Thanks
-
Stan: Welcome back to the table Rated. It has been a long time
-
Rated: I am happy to be here.
-
Jake: Rated everyone wants to know why one of the biggest stars is playing 2nd fiddle on the Alliance?
-
Rated: Jake, I am not playing 2nd fiddle. I want to say it's a 1A and 1B situation. Victor is the leader and i'm the guy who gets the job done, and if we need to switch roles then we will switch roles.
-
Stan: Do you believe you are the most talented member of Alliance?
-
Rated: Yes I believe that. While Victor may be world champion, I still strongly believe I am the biggest threat on Alliance and last year I proved it by pinning Jimmy.
-
Jake: Rated everyone wants to know if Adam where to give you a world title shot against Victor would you take it?
-
Rated: Lets not ask what if questions
-
Jake: Rated, will you or will you not take out Victor if it meant the world title?
-
Rated: Jake I am happy with Alliance at the moment and Victor is the world champion at the moment
-
Stan: Changing topics, Alyssa has a match tonight against Anna. What do you think of Alyssa's chances?
-
Rated: I expect a big win from Alyssa tonight. One of better talented stars on this roster.
-
Jake: Alyssa has doubts about you. Your opinion on that?
-
Rated: Alyssa's allowed to think whatever she wants. I'm just going to go out and do what I need to pick up the wins. I hope Alyssa picks up the win tonight cause it would be another big win for Alliance.
-
Jake: That was Rated.
-
Stan: And now back to our match
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down