Looking At The Positives

Go down

Looking At The Positives

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:41 am

Jimmy James stands in the backstage area, leaning against the wall by the ramp that leads to the stage area. He is wearing a Vegas Golden Knights hoodie with the hood up on his head, a black beanie, a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses, and his black and blue tiger striped tights. The self-proclaimed only superstar in CiR looks at the camera crew in front of him and smirks.
-
Jimmy James: "I'm sure you all have seen the ending to the Six Person Tag match last week. I'm not going to beat around the bush: I got pinned. I got beat, I lost the match for the team, and I got pinned by Rated RS.
The thing is... that's not even the saddest part of the story. The saddest part of the story is that I'm probably out of the running for a World Heavyweight Championship match now."

-
Throwing his hands in the air, he shakes his head in disappointment. He turns back to the camera and puts his hands in the pocket of his sweatshirt.
-
Jimmy James: "But just because I'm out of contention, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop facing Victor and the others. That's why I'm glad I got this match with Alexander tonight, because now I can let out some frustration and I can show that I'm not done with. They might think I'm done with them, but I'm not.
You can complain about this match happening but it isn't going to change because while Adam doesn't like me, he doesn't like you more. You guys screwed me over at Cardinal Carnage and took that title from me, and I haven't forgotten. I don't care who challenges you now for the title, Victor, but now I can focus on all of you instead of just the title."

-
Jimmy sighs.
-
Jimmy James: "Now look... legacies live on forever. That's why we talk about guys like Big Boss Guin, Begbie, Moberz, The Personification, among others. Championship reigns live on in the history books, for you've lucked out there, Victor.
But alliances always die eventually, just look at my history with partners. It's the nature of the business. I see how Rated looks at everyone out there... you have a great man right there. He is a top caliber athlete in this company and deserves to be with the best... of course beneath me. But Rated is like myself, we don't play well with others. We don't make friends but, if we do, it doesn't last forever."

-
After a quick chuckle, Jimmy gets off the wall and stands up straight. He takes a step towards the person holding the camera and looks into the lends.
-
Jimmy James: "To put it simply: Rated is a greedy piece of [censored] and Victor is stupid piece of [censored]. I'm going to enjoy watching those two, but first up is Alexander. So be ready Alex, cause after tonight it's one down."
-
He slides the hood of his head and looks down at the ground.
-
Jimmy James: "The question that remains: when will I get back in the title picture? I don't know... but we'll get back one day."
-
And with that, Jimmy takes a right turn and then turns onto the ramp. As he makes his way up it, Christy Nicks walks through the curtain holding her ribs. Jimmy does a quick acknowledging nod to Christy, to which he gets one in reply, and goes the rest of the way up the ramp and through the curtain. Christy uses the railing while walking down the ramp, and her boyfriend Jeremy Rock appears and rushes up the ramp. Jeremy wraps her arm over his shoulders and guides her to the end of the ramp.
-
Once they get to the end of the ramp, Christy kneels against a production crate and continues to hold her ribs in pain.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Honey, are you okay?"
-
Christy Nicks: "I'll live, those asses got some good shots though. Then General gave me one hell of a fight, but those asses made it a bit harder to fight back."
-
Jeremy grabs Christy's arm and helps her back to a standing position. He wraps her arm around his shoulder again to keep her up.
-
Christy Nicks: "You ready for your match?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Yeah... I talked to Mister White earlier. They are glad Vahn and I are teaming again after our win last season."
-
Christy Nicks: "Great... ahh!"
-
Christy holds her right hand to her rib and grits her teeth.
-
Jeremy Rock: "There is one more match until I have to be out there, let's get you to the doctor. I think you just need a check up to make sure you're all good."
-
Jeremy and Christy start the walk down the hallway as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down