Ben and N workout

Go down

Ben and N workout

Post  bensterio on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:08 pm

The carnagetron comes to life and opens up in a gym, branded by one of the CIR roster members, known by many to be just outside the stadiums vicinity; in it we see both Ben Langston III and Mister N both working hard on cycling machines next to each other, they appear deep in conversation; as the cameraman moves closer their conversation can be heard.
-
Ben: Sorry buddy, I’ve been delving hard but it’s unclear as to who it was who set up your attack, I have a few names that it could be and I’m looking into a couple of lose leads that will hopefully get an answer but as to yet I have no concrete evidence
-
N sighs but then does a surge on the bike and appears to get over it
-
Mister N: Hey at least you’re trying; that’s more than anybody else seems to be doing, even Adam doesn’t seem to be doing much although I’ve heard he putting me in another match against Vahn, I don’t know how that’s going to help; he’ll probably just attack me again before my match
-
Ben smiles at Mister N’s comment which N appears to be confused and a little angry about
-
Mister N: Why exactly are you smiling?
-
Ben: Well it’s just I’ve got some good news that I was going to speak to you about but you’ve brought the subject up yourself
-
Mister N is still confused
-
Ben: Well let’s just say you won’t be alone in that match
-
Mister N: So you’re going to be my valet, bodyguard…what?
-
Ben:Me and you are going to tag for one special week only, I asked Adam whether we could Tag and he agreed for one week but didn't say anything about the long term
-
Mister N seems happy but still a little confused
-
Mister N: so who are we going to fight, obviously we’ll be against Vahn but who’s he gonna partner with?
-
Ben: Well I asked whilst I was there and as Jeremy Rock was walking near the office at that moment he got roped into partnering Vahn, so unluckily for him he’s going to get yet another loss tonight
-
Mister N is getting excited
-
Mister N: So names, what’s the greatest tag team going to be called?
-
Ben: hmm… how about beN, the Ben and ‘N’ Connection… BN111
-
Mister N thinks for a second
-
Mister N: we have plenty of time, maybe it’s best we train for now… make sure we get redemption for my attack next Sunday
-
Ben smiles and shakes his head
-
Ben: And then after the first of many wins together we can set our sights on who set up the attack and get you some closure
-
Mister N shakes his head and the two high 5 before knuckling down and starting a sprint on their bikes, with that the carnagetron fades to black.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum