The Impossibilities (Anna; BS)

Go down

The Impossibilities (Anna; BS)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:34 pm

The camera fades into view as Anna is alone in Steven's locker room; Steven can't be seen anywhere. Anna is looking down at her phone, which is angled in such a way that the screen can't be seen by the cameraman. She mutters underneath her breath
-
Anna: "Why'd you have to overreact, you dumbass?"
-
She sighs and shakes her head, before looking up towards the camera.
-
Anna: "Tonight I'm wrestling one of the Alliance's members. Alyssa. And tonight she's probably expecting my thoughts to be elsewhere..."
-
Anna looks back down towards her phone once more and shakes her head, before looking back up to the camera.
-
Anna: "But she's wrong, as soon as I step into that ring, all I'll be focused on is my match against her. And in case she needs a reminder as to why her ally Matt isn't the Double Down champion, she can get a firsthand look.

But will she be too busy worrying about Rated, about Victor?

It doesn't really matter if she isn't or is. She's going to lose either way. I've proven myself to be the best of the former "queens" of CiR already, and I'll prove it some more as she watches as she loses control of another group, just as she did with Legends Never Die..."

-
Anna stands up, and opens up a locker, revealing a gym bag that has her name on the side of it.
-
Anna: "She likes to think she has it all planned out, that she's got it all under control, but the thing is, she rarely does. And ironically enough for her, that's something she has in common with Adam."
-
Anna half smiles at the camera, but then looks back down towards the bag.
-
Anna: "The thing about losing control is that if you notice it too late, there's not anything you can do to stop that. You can just go along for the ride... hope you make it out on the other end in one piece.."
-
She opens up a side compartment of the bag and begins to assemble her ring gear on the bench.
-
Anna: "And what happens when your car slides on that icy patch on the road, Alyssa? When you run into the oak tree that has no give, and wraps the front of your car around it?"
-
She glances back up towards the camera and just sighs.
-
Anna: "Let me guess, you're not thinking about impossibilities, right?"
-
Anna laughs to herself and just smiles.
-
Anna: "I bet it was impossible that Victor would go behind your back as soon as he became world champ, right?"
-
The camera fades out as Anna continues getting ready for her match.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum