I'm not Answering Questions (Alyssa; BS)

Go down

I'm not Answering Questions (Alyssa; BS)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Alyssa is backstage with Bex, alone.
-
Bex: "I'd like to welcome at this time, Alyssa Hen-!
-
Alyssa grabs Bex's arm and brings it towards her face so she can speak into the microphone.
-
Alyssa: "They know who I am, Bex. I'd like to go ahead and tell you and the people watching this I'm not discussing anything that pertains to Victor or Rated or myself as individuals at this time."
-
Bex is visibly annoyed at being interrupted, but continues on with her interview.
-
Bex: "So what are your thoughts about your opponent tonight, Anna?"
-
Alyssa lets a sneer of disgust form upon her face at her opponent's name.
-
Alyssa: "She's the Double Down champion and I'm planning on defeating her here tonight and in a just world, once I do so I'd be one of the contenders for the title in the near future."
-
Bex: "But?"
-
Alyssa shakes her head and frowns.
-
Alyssa: "This ain't a just world, Bex. You know that and I know that."
-
Bex: "What are you saying?"
-
Alyssa holds her finger to her lips.
-
Alyssa: "Gag order, Bex.

I trash you know who too much and the powers that be will punish me for shaking up the boat too much."

-
She grins, however.
-
Alyssa: "But I will be shaking up the the boat tonight when I beat Alyssa; and bring the Double Down title back to the Alliance in the near future.""
-
Bex nods, but raises an eyebrow.
-
Bex: "Speaking of the Alliance, *why* aren't you answering any questions about it?"
-
Alyssa grows angry, and glares towards Bex.
-
Alyssa: "First of all, I stated I was not answering questions about us at the time; secondly I'm not going to make statements about the group on my own without having the others also contribute; and thirdly no matter what I say you'll twist the words in a way to make it seem like we're breaking up next Infamy.

But anyway, this interview is over, Bex."

-
Alyssa walks off the set briskly as Bex grimaces for a moment, but turns back towards the camera and sighs off.
-
Bex: "We'll see Alyssa in action soon against Anna; and will we see anyone else from the Alliance as well? Or hear from them? Stay tuned to find out."
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down