New year, same me!!! (mentionned Storm & Gruesome) Open for New comers/returners

Go down

New year, same me!!! (mentionned Storm & Gruesome) Open for New comers/returners

Post  BBR on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 am

Lights goes off when Requiem for a dream No Evil mix starts playing in the PA system
-
Prayme Rosario’s logo appears on the titantron and immediately gets boos from the crowd
-
A spotlight on stage surrounding Prayme who standing on stage giving his back to the ramp
-
He then brings his head up high and blows his smoke in the air for some cool effects with the spotlight. The crowd constantly boos him as he and Rachel Leblanc makes their way to the ring with the cigar in his mouth showing some confidence and arrogance on his way down the ramp as soon, he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he takes off last puff of his cigar and blows his smoke in the air while opening the lights.
-
As his music fades out, Prayme brings the mic to his bottom lip.
-
PR: I...
-
The crowd boos loudly, we can see Rachel laughing from the hard cam angle
-
PR: We...
-
The fans keeps the boos on high intensity.
-
PR: We made it through 2018 with a successful year, we’ve reached our expectations for this year, we’ve surprised the competition and managed to shut down haters. It all started when this beautiful woman conquered my heart and cleared my vision from all you people who never really cared about my mental health, my passion for this business or anything I’ve brought here for your personal pleasure.
-
Prayme raises his voice for a short moment.
-
Rachel stood by my side through it, she brought light to my darkest nights which led me to today… STILL YOUR PURITY CHAMPION!
-
The fans starts chanting "WE WANT JASON" over and over.
-
PR: You want Mr. J to come down this ramp and beat my ass right?
-
A "YES" chant started
-
PR: Well too bad, even if he decides to show up and demand another shot at my Purity championship he’ll get the same result as last year…defeat! Hell, if you think he has what It takes to take away the most prestigious piece of gold on Infamy…he’ll find a way back at the top of the list for my Purity Championship. But for now he can sit down with you all and enjoy MY SHOW IN..FA..MY! Your chants aren’t giving him special powers, so you can stop pretending that your voices are important, this is not The Flash on Netflix…this is MY SHOW on the CIR network!!!!!
-
Boos are raining on the Purity Champion.
-
PR: You can boo me all you want, it won’t change the facts people! You pay me to entertain you, to crush your hopes and dreams…while you guys sit on these cheap chairs in the arena getting mad at me for not giving you what you want, getting sad because I ‘’The Villain’’ made my way to the victory against your favourites or ‘heroes”…I’m getting richer every time I step in this very ring…while you all getting poorer every time you sit in the arena.
-
Prayme then starts pacing around the ring.
-
PR: Talking about stepping in the ring…for the past few weeks someone on twitter was acting tough and big. That person really thinks he is above me.
-
Crowd start cheering
-
PR: This man thinks that his achievements in the tag division means something to me… I could careless what you’ve accomplished with your boyfriend. Your title defenses don’t mean that you can walk the walk with me... Bobby Gruesome.
-
Prayme then stops and stares the camera.
-
PR: You threw an open challenge for your little shinny championship belt and you shut me down…saying you wanted someone worth your time…that’s something really funny…you’re trying to put yourself in a position of greatness when you’re not kid…you haven’t reach my level of accomplishments and I know…I know I told everyone that I’ve buried my past…but let me un-bury it to shut someone’s mouth.
-
Prayme then points at the camera.
-
PR: I’m a Flaming Skull Wrestling Champion, Hardcore Wrestling Alliance tag team champion, 2 times Global Wrestling Alliance champion, 3 times hall of famer and the man who brought New World Paradise at the highest ranking of the industry back in the early 10s…
-
Mixed reaction from the hardcore fans in the crowd remembering those moments in the past.
-
PR: I, Prayme Rosario promised to leave a mark on earth…I failed. I cemented my legacy in this industry then, now and FOREVER!!!!
-
Prayme then turns his attention to the crowd then back to the hard camera.
-
PR: You call yourself the Greatest Wrestler on earth? Based on what? Your King of IWA trophy? Your IWA international championship? Your Tag team championships from IWA or your current CIR tag team championship?
-
Prayme and Rachel slowly claps.
-
PR: Very impressive Bobby…very impressive…something that everyone in this arena will talk about for an eternity, right?
-
Mixed reaction maintains in the arena, Rachel then ask for the mic as she brings it to her lips
-
RL: If that’s the case babe we should call a lot of people Legends today…for achieving more than him!
-
Crowd transit from mixed to boos after hearing the voice of Rachel Leblanc.
-
RL: You can boo us as much as you want but you sure know that that’s the ugly truth.
-
Prayme takes back the mic and continues to speak.
-
PR: So here’s my message to you Bobby, you can keep that piece of gold for yourself…that has no value to me…I was just testing the water for a possible real deal but…you’re only talk…no action…hide behind your partners…I’ll keep proving that I Am the hottest topic on Infamy and soon or later will conquer the rest of Carnage...in… RING!

( open to any new comers or returners )
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New year, same me!!! (mentionned Storm & Gruesome) Open for New comers/returners

Post  Joey Leclair on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:06 am

-
On Stolen Wing by Nightingale starts playing, and Joey Leclair steps out onto with a microphone in his right hand as he smirks looking into the ring at a suprised Prayme.
-
Joey Leclair: Long time no see Big Boss, or are they calling you bone collector these days? To be honest I could care less, I am only out here because I am feeling generous! I mean its a new year so my gift to you? I will allow you to say something first before I verbally tear you to shreds.
-
Joey smirks, and turns his back to Prayme seemingly uninterested in anything that Prayme is going to say.

Joey Leclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New year, same me!!! (mentionned Storm & Gruesome) Open for New comers/returners

Post  BBR on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 pm

-
Prayme then smirk but when he is about to speak Rachel steps forward and stops him from it, she takes the mic.
Rachel brings the mic to his red lips.

-
RL: Joey finally showed up ladies and gentlemen!
-
The crowd cheers loudly.
-
RL: My heart almost stopped, i though I was seeing a ghost. I mean are you for real, interrupting the face of Infany, the man who created you Prayme Rosario?
-
The crowd shifts to boos towards The White Owl Rachel Leblanc as she takes shots at Joey Leclair.
-
RL: Ahhh...now I'm seeing what you're doing...you're trying to skip the line and go straight to the head of the show and secure a spotlight for the lone gone Joey Leclair right?
-
Rachel then walk towards the ropes facing Joey standing stage.
-
RL: You're trying to get back the grove and want to prove that you still are relevant in this business? You will have to go back in the back of the line and climb the ladder like everyone else in that locker room, you are not someone worth the time of my man Prayme Rosario,,,not anymore. You came here so we can talk about you...when you're the one standing on stage waiting to speak your mind...you have a purpose behind your presence...so stop being an attention -censored- and start picking up the pace before your grand return turns out being a flop...like your career!

Last edited by BBR on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Leclair on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:23 pm

-
Joey sighs slightly before putting the microphone to his lips.
-
Joey Leclair: Same old Prayme letting other people do his work for him, because he is a coward. It's cute that you are trying to defend your man Rachel, and I am half tempted to call Haley out here to cut you down to size, but nah unlike Prayme I don't hide behind my woman.
-
Joey starts pacing back and forth on the stage area.
-
Joey Leclair: It was cute hearing you insult calling me an attention seeker, a flop, and just trying to skip line to the top, but you are sorely wrong Rachel because I am perfectly fine starting from the bottom, because the climb is so much sweeter given that it allows me to prove why I am on a whole other league from everyone else on this roster.
-
Joey stops pacing at the center of the stage and faces Rachel and Prayme.
-
Joey Leclair: You really wanna hear some facts Rachel? When it Comes to the Leclair's vs the Rosario's? The Rosario's will always be the Leclair's -Censored-, Just ask Night Wing, and Eddy Rosario.
-
Joey Leclair: Prayme came out here and started out talking about who he was in the middle of a twitter war, and has the galls to call out Bobby Gruesome, and simply overlooks me, and so to be honest? The only thing that's stopping me from getting in that ring and kicking Rosario's ass is the fact that his ass currently belongs to Henri Black, but friend when Henri is finished with you if? I will be waiting to shut your mouth for good.
-
Joey sits down on the stage crossing his legs.
-
Joey Leclair: By the way Rachel, we all know your only with Prayme because Helena dissapeared, so you wanna talk attention whore? look in the mirror sweety and ask yourself that question, because whats gonna happen if Prayme dissappears? Who are you going to leech onto next? Maybe you take the gold digger route, and latch onto old as dirt Esgaroth, or maybe you try being a third wheel and trying to leech onto Henri Black, but Eliza would have a problem with that, basically what I am trying to say is that you are a gold digger, and from watching your material? Your also a horrible manager.
-
Joey laughs slightly.
-
Joey Leclair : Without dating the likes of Helena or Prayme? You wouldn't even have a job anywhere.

Joey Leclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:08 pm

-
Then Prayme steps up and grabs the mic from Rachel who seem to be in shock.
-
PR: Funny that you mention something about disappearing Joe, you're really good at it when it truly matter right? I mean you're pointing fingers, you're still chasing me wherever I go...you're like a plague Joey Leclair and I'm starting to enjoy the effort you're giving year after year...promotion after promotion...It's like a drug addict looking for his drugs.
-
Prayme then goes between the ropes and sits on the apron putting his Purity Championship belt on the side.
-
PR: I'm right here son, come to daddy.
-
Prayme then start laughing before getting serious again.
-
PR: You all of everyone were the first to failed me Joey, you see you're always blaming me about everything I've done...but never thanked me for everything I helped you with Joey! You're here pointing at her when you should be the one looking at yourself in the mirror. I took you under the my wing, showed you the business, dealt the trash talk about you not being the one...I paved the way for guys like you Joey...I was the one behind your first high reward...Countdown for Glory...impossible that you forgot about that Joey. I gave you the spotlight you deserved that no one was willing to give you...because when it mattered you ran away like the -censored- you are.
-
Prayme then lays down on the apron getting his eyes off Joey.
-
PR: Let's not forget about the number of opportunities I gave you since then...leading you all the way to today. You Joey, were the first to have it all and -censored- it all...that only means that I was wrong...and I'm sorry Joey!
-
Rachel doesn't seem to understand Prayme following his apology to Joey Leclair.
-
PR: I'm sorry that I believed in a kid like you, I'm sorry for the things I've held myself to do to keep you higher than you were suppose too...I'm sorry for not being that selfish...I'm sorry for the things the future reserves for you and I...
-
Prayme slightly laugh before getting back to a sitting position.
-
PR: The only thing that is holding you back to get the betting of a lifetime...is you Joey...
-
Prayme then gets up and goes back in the ring and gives his back to Joey Leclair.
-
PR: Here is another opportunity given to you Joey...I'm giving you a shot...make sure you don't screw up this time.
-
Prayme drops his mic and extends his arms side ways and slowly lifts his head up looking at the top of the arena., the crowd is getting hyped waiting for Joey's action.
-
PR: That’s what I thought.
-
Prayme then lower his arms keeping his head high.
-
Joey Leclair stands there then retreats backstage with a smile on his face, while Prayme’s theme blast through the PA system.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down