Dead Reckoning (Introduction RP) [Anytime before match]

Go down

Dead Reckoning (Introduction RP) [Anytime before match]

Post  Jeleva Delain on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:06 am

The scene fades in from black showing a dark room that's only source of light is coming from small tea candles that are lined all over the floor. The camera seemingly moves forward walking through the sea of flicking tea candles across what appears to be a dirt floor. As the camera moves music can be heard adding ambience to the scene from an unknown source off screen.
-

-
The camera seems to turn a sharp corner to find a small wooden table which has a few candles upon it being held by skeletal hand like holsters that have a black and silver etched design at their base. Sitting at the table on the far left side, almost completely obscured from the scene by the wall until the camera finishes pivoting around the corner is "The Vampire" Jeleva Delain. She is leaning forward towards the table resting her arms upon it as her hands are palm down over a couple of cards that are lined up across the table.
-
The camera takes a few steps closer causing "The Vampire" Jeleva Delain to turn and face the camera, giving it a quick flash of her vampiric fangs as she smiles to show them off for a moment. Then, she suddenly resumes focusing on the task at hand as she takes a deep breath and glides her hands just over the face down cards. Now that the camera is closer, the viewers can see that these appear to be tarot cards, which causes the fans watching from the live arena over the titantron to cheer off screen.
-
"The Vampire" Jeleva Delain suddenly stops with a trembling hand as she slams it down over the tarot card and quickly flips it face up revealing "The Fool".

-

-
Jeleva Delain: Ahhhh~ The Fool! Hehehehe~
-
Jeleva Delain: In life each of us sets off on a path with our ambitions in mind. Sometimes, no matter how successful or not we are on that path, glory can not be found without making some changes~ The fool represents good fortune with new beginnings and journeys.
-
With a wicked smile that showcases her vampiric fangs, "The Vampire" Jeleva Delain sits back properly in her chair and straightens her back as she turns her head in a creepy manner to look at the camera with wide crazy eyes.
-
Jeleva Delain: Those of you here in Carnage in Ring who recognize who I am are in for a treat as The Fool represents my move here to this very company~ And for those who don't know me... Allow me to... Introduce myself~
-
The camera cuts in for a close up as "The Vampire" Jeleva Delain seductively licks her lips before continuing.
-
Jeleva Delain: Carnage in Ring has a new "monster" here on campus. I am the creature of the night. The mysterious force behind every eerie chill. The mystic that can divine the future. I am "The Vampire" Jeleva Delain!!~~
-
"The Vampire" Jeleva Delain giggles a bit to herself as she turns her attention back to the small wooden table and her tarot cards as she slowly reaches out with her right hand. She pauses for a moment with her hand gliding over the cards once more as if trying to feel out the correct card. Though this time, she quickly flips a card over to reveal "The Sun" to which she immediately lets out a loud hiss and flips the card back over face down with enough force to slam the table.
-

-
Jeleva Delain slowly balls her right hand into a fist and turns to face the camera with her fist seemingly quivering from how hard she's holding the fist.
-
Jeleva Delain: HAPPINESS!!!? HAPPINESS!!? WHO HAS THE GULL TO SAY I'M UNHAPPY!!!? SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY DEARLY FOR THIS!!!
-
"The Vampire" Jeleva Delain then giggles to herself as the camera fades to black with her audibly whispering over the darkened screen.
-
Jeleva Delain: Hehehehe~ The Storm shall be mine~
Jeleva Delain

View user profile

Back to top Go down