Who runs the show? ( open to Jason )

Go down

Who runs the show? ( open to Jason )

Post  BBR on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 am

Cameras fades in showing Prayme with Rachel Leblanc standing next to Bex, ready for an interview.
-
The crowd immediately start booing the couple.
-
Bex: Thanks for coming today Prayme.
-
Rachel: AND?
-
Bex: And you too Rachel, Prayme you’ve been on a hot streak after defeating Jason Storm last season finale and on this season’s premiere Joey Leclair who was once knew as Prayme’s prodigy, how did you felt after a victory against him?
-
Prayme with a smirk on his face brings his mic to his bottom lip.
-
Prayme: Nothing has changed, Joey Leclair hasn’t improved at all and that victory against him means nothing to me he is just another failure from the past trying to reach at me but can’t just like every single person in this arena I’m looking down to y’all.
-
Bex then strikes back with another question.
-
Bex: Do you think you’ll be holding on this championship belt for a long time?
-
Prayme then gets offended as Rachel start laughing at the question.
-
Rachel: Ha ha ha! Babe is she for real?
-
Prayme: This championship gold isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, this will remain around my waist till I decide to not care about it. I took it from Svart, Jason Storm tried to snatch it from me and failed. What do you expect from me Bex, do you really thought that I’d give you the optimistic speech?
-
Prayme then talks a funny voice
-
Prayme: ‘‘Hi, I’m here to defend my championship belt each and every week because I’m a fighting champion and every wrestler should get a shot at it.’’
-
Prayme then gets back to being serious.
-
Prayme: No, Bex not everyone deserves to be in the same ring as me and less a man like Joey Leclair. So, your stupid questions you can keep them for someone else.
-
The crowd continues to boo him out loud after the harsh words on the innocent interviewer.
-
Prayme then turns his attention to the loud crowd in the arena.
-
Prayme: As for you hypocrites, you don’t deserve me as the face of Infamy, you don’t deserve to have me perform for you so you better shut your mouths!
-
The crowd start chanting ‘‘You suck!’’ over and over.
-
Rachel: These people don’t even matter babe let’s just go home and enjoy the fall of the show without us.
-
The crowd then turns on Rachel with another ‘‘You suck too’’
-
Rachel and Prayme are getting frustrated.
-
Prayme: Oh, so you think you will have the last word? You think I suck? You think we suck? How about you say it to my face?
-
The crowd continues to chant, as Prayme followed by Rachel makes his way to the ring via the side stage.
-
The hated couple appears on the floor standing next the stage throwing insults at the sold-out crowd of Infamy.
-
The couple continues their way to the ramp under the thunderous hate from the crowd.
-
As Prayme makes his way to the ring he receives a water bottle from a kid on the front row, Prayme then stops and stares at the kid then the father standing behind the kid. Prayme picks up the water bottle and drinks it and drops the bottle on the floor before spitting some on the father’s face. The security teams rush the ramp and separate them making sure no one gets in trouble as Prayme and Rachel continues their way to the ring with a big arrogant smile on their faces.
-
The two enters the ring under the incredible heat from the fans. Prayme then brings his mic to his lips.
-
Prayme: I’m standing right in front of all of you nerds, so what were you guys saying?
-
The crowd continues to boo him out loud with a small amount of jeering from the side ramp fans.
-
Prayme: You know today’s lesson is do not mess with the face of Infamy, man or kid or even a woman…I do not care I will show you who runs the show.
-
The father tries to get over the ramp but the security stops him as the crowd completely shifted from boos to cheers for the man.
-
Prayme: So, you think you can fight me huh? Dude you can even teach your son to behave imagine you in the ring with a legend like me…hell I’ll even let my Rachel do the work for me ha ha ha ha!
-
Rachel then steps up and taunts him as she turns she slaps her own butt, the crowd start chanting ‘‘let them fight’’ over and over.
-
Prayme: But let’s be honest, even though you wanted to step in the ring with me I wouldn’t even be allowed to touch a stupid man like you…you think I’m dumb enough to put me in a position where you can win money from me for giving you the beating of a life time? Not on this earth buddy but I have a deal for you…I’m opening a challenge…anyone who is willing to stand up for you will get his time to shine and get the beating instead of you.
-
The crowd are cheering hoping to see someone step up and give him a beating
-
Prayme: So, come out come out whoever you are….
( open to Jason )
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who runs the show? ( open to Jason )

Post  Jason Storm on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:44 am

All of a sudden “Adrenaline” by Shinedown begins to blare out of the PA system. The crowd jumps to their feet and being cheering as Jason Storm walks out onto the entrance ramp. As the song builds, Jason makes his way down to the ring, high-fiving all of his applauding fans. He walks over to the father and son still standing at ringside next to the security officers. He grabs the kids head and pushes it towards his own before saying some words of endearment before shaking the fathers hand and ruffling the kids hair with his fingers. Another ringside attendee walks towards Jason and hands him a microphone.
-
Jason Storm: “A fighting champion eh?”
-
The crowd settles down
-
Jason Storm: “Is that you…Rosario…the ‘legend’? Or is it your little sidekick Rachel? Because if you ask me, I think it is the latter.”
-
Both Prayme and Rachel are visibly shaken up by what Jason just said
-
Jason Storm: “See…from my personal experience, you Prayme, you can’t beat anyone without your ‘helper’ stepping in and interfering with your matches. For example…”
-
Jason points towards the titantron as a video begins playing. In this video, you can see Rachel stepping into the ring before hitting Jason with a low blow while the referee was distracted before throwing in a bat. The video fades to black.
-
Jason Storm: “…after watching that, it looks like Rachel there is the true ‘fighting champion’ and not you Rosie. Without your little lap dog , you wouldn’t be holding that precious title you flaunt around, acting like you own the place.”
-
He walks a little closer to the ring
-
Jason Storm: “But if you are serious about this whole spiel and what not. I’d sure be happy to come on down there and wipe the floor with your smug face.”
-
The crowd begins to cheer for Jason again
-
Jason Storm: “They want…I want it…the real question is…do you want it Rosie. Because if you do, I accept your…and let me emphasize…YOUR, not Rachels, not anyone else you manipulate…YOUR open challenge. Fight me like a real man, one on one. Show everyone here what a real champion should do.”
-
The cheers grow even louder. Jason jumps up onto the ring apron and leans over the ropes.
-
Jason Storm: “So what do you say Rosie. Do we have ourselves a match?”
-
Jason extends his hand towards Prayme
-
Prayme: “You got yourself a deal Jason.”
-
Prayme walks towards Jason and shakes his hand, sealing the deal. The camera fades to black.
Jason Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down